Did I miss something??

shittygsxr

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

God that was the worst comeback in the history of OR, go ahead and delete that post and try again.:p

:( I know. I'm not feeling very clever today, but still felt the urge to say something... I'll work on it.

:p

I think of it more bc OR wasn't set up for the purpose of poop flinging, and while it is fun and moderately amusing at times, when people start crossing the lines it looses amusement and it just becomes a bunch of angry people exchanging e-meanness.... which is completely and totally unneccessary.

128662427666607882.jpg

so did rosso say anything to zero to prompt such an insult or was it out of the blue?

and rosso's becoming quite the trouble maker, jeez, first wheezle, now zero...maybe he hates all users with a z in their name...

so did rosso say anything to zero to prompt such an insult or was it out of the blue?

and rosso's becoming quite the trouble maker, jeez, first wheezle, now zero...maybe he hates all users with a z in their name...

Nah, I think he was just trying to save zero some shame by telling him he should drop it. Apparently zero didn't like that :dunno:

Okay, I just found this thread, didn't know it was here so let me catch up abit....

zero has some serious aggression towards Rosso. David has always been a hell of a guy towards me. So what am I missing????

Thanks Garrett, what you missed was Mike making an ass out of himself, again.

Wow.. that's seriously fucked up... even for me.

Yeah what Mike said crossed the line of what is acceptable posting' date=' he made it extremely personal without any warning

ok, so we are all missing something or is zero a prick? I personally haven't had problems with either in real life and Rosso has always gone to extreme lengths to be cool to everyone.

Mike's a prick, at least in my book now. Thanks again for the kind words.

I've never had an e-issue with Zero and Rosso is usually a sweetheart. Maybe Zero was just in the spirit of the thread and went too far?

Thanks IP. <3 you too.

they sound like a bunch of bitches to me' date=' fighting over the internet.. [/quote']

:bigfinger:

The postings went personal in a matter of minutes, I'd call that out of the blue. And I'm not looking for trouble, it apparently finds me sometimes. :dunno:

Nah, I think he was just trying to save zero some shame by telling him he should drop it. Apparently zero didn't like that

That was pretty much it, tried to talk some sense into him but that didn't work.

And next time there's a thread about me, someone tell me :lol:

And next time there's a thread about me' date=' someone tell me :lol:[/quote']

David J. Rosso appears to be filling the void left by Mandie