Did I miss something??

shittygsxr

I've seen it' date=' you're right, its pretty boring...benefit of living with a woman that is also a OR member :D[/quote']

That's like going into the women's restroom just because you have a wife that does. :nono:

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've seen it' date=' you're right, its pretty boring...benefit of living with a woman that is also a OR member :D[/quote']

Way to hang your wifey out there, Davey

Now none of the other girls are gonna wanna play with her anymore because they think she's a security breach for letting the peni in the secured area :nono:

LoL(~)... pwned.

Now' date=' someone enlighten me to the happenings that caused Mandie to vacate the building.[/quote']

Sorry, it was my fault. One awesome night and awkward morning later, she didn't feel like e-seeing me around OR anymore.

That's like going into the women's restroom just because you have a wife that does.

No it's not. That would be more exciting anyway.

Now' date=' someone enlighten me to the happenings that caused Mandie to vacate the building.[/quote']

She musta left quietly cause I didn't hear anything either.

Way to hang your wifey out there, Davey.

Now none of the other girls are gonna wanna play with her anymore because they think she's a security breach for letting the peni in the secured area

I didn't hang her out, she never knew about it. I just jumped on her computer one night to see what was going on in there :eek:...

it was boring reading all the stories of drunken lesbian encounters and wild girl-on-girl, I mean girls only rides :rolleyes:

Way to hang your wifey out there, Davey

Now none of the other girls are gonna wanna play with her anymore because they think she's a security breach for letting the peni in the secured area :nono:

Are we allowed to talk about her again or am I gonna get another email. :nono:

Hot Karls FTMFW. :D

I didn't hang her out' date=' she never knew about it. I just jumped on her computer one night to see what was going on in there :eek:...

it was boring reading all the stories of drunken lesbian encounters and wild girl-on-girl, I mean girls only rides :rolleyes:[/quote']

Cut & paste in our double super secret men's forum please.... kthxbai

from his wife?

From me.

I just asked Jagr (and a couple others) to try and keep the seperation between here and Facebook,

no one wants the kind of stuff thats posted here to show up on their facebook page.

Most people have friends/family/coworkers/church friends and such on FB that don't necessarily need to be

exposed to the kind of stuff thats commonplace here.

Everyone I messaged seemed to understand, I think most people would.

Most people have friends/family/coworkers/church friends and such on FB that don't necessarily need to be

my grampa gets on the computer and sometimes i think he is going to join OR bc he reads the stickers on my bike

:eek:

From me.

I just asked Jagr (and a couple others) to try and keep the seperation between here and Facebook' date='

no one wants the kind of stuff thats posted here to show up on their facebook page.

Everyone I messaged seemed to understand, I think most people would.[/quote']

Hey. Let's get it straight. Your wife posted on FB "I love when people shit on you and say nasty things". All I said was "I didn't know you were into that."

so don't send me stupid messages about what I can say when your wife is into Publicly posting her love of PooPlay and the Dirty talk. And whoever brought up the whole "Hot Karl" thing was great. Right up to when you deleted it.

So in summary I'll say whatever the fuk I want. I'm not gonna Carradine myself in the closet cause someone unfriended me. K'Bye.

Hey. Let's get it straight. Your wife posted on FB "I love when people shit on you and say nasty things". All I said was "I didn't know you were into that."

so don't send me stupid messages about what I can say when your wife is into Publicly posting her love of PooPlay and the Dirty talk. And whoever brought up the whole "Hot Karl" thing was great. Right up to when you deleted it.

So in summary I'll say whatever the fuk I want. I'm not gonna Carradine myself in the closet cause someone unfriended me. K'Bye.

Whatever, you know damn well that's not what she meant, it was your comment that led to the other comments being made, if you'd not made your comment, the others probably wouldn't have either. And you're right, you can say whatever the fuck you want, just not to my wife.

From me.

I just asked Jagr (and a couple others) to try and keep the seperation between here and Facebook' date='

Everyone I messaged seemed to understand, I think most people would.[/quote']

Whatever, you know damn well that's not what she meant, it was your comment that led to the other comments being made, if you'd not made your comment, the others probably wouldn't have either. And you're right, you can say whatever the fuck you want, just not to my wife.

:popcorn: Like I said.... Filling the void :lol:

I know I ave been promising this for a while but tomorow the titanium balls will make their debut

Ewww...EWWWW..... Me getting a new avatar?!?

I'm not going to get into a pissing match with you Dave as I really dont care one way or the other but Jagr nor I or the others you sent that message to did nothing wrong and your threats of her unfriending us are really usuless as well because you should dig a lil deeper, we didnt request it SHE did she sent the friend requests to us not the other way around. It seems to me you're being a lil insecure here lately and I will not get into the details of the message you sent us since you did it privately and I'll respect that but as has already been pointed out you asked for seperation of OR and FB for various reasons...All of the reasons you pointed out tell me you're trying to lead double roles here and your a fake on one or both of the sites. All of the people you had listed in the message are the same here and on FB and in person we dont seperate the two and what you see is what you get with us, that being said she knew what she was getting when she sent the requests to us. Are you upset about the comments left or the fact she is rquesting us as friends? I'm gonna respect your wishes and not comment to her anymore but I think you have some issues to work out. Uptight and Insecure are 2 that come to mind. I was kinda on your side with the Lance thing and thought maybe you had good reasons but I am personal friends with everyone you sent that message to and know for a fact none of them or I ment any thing disrespectful or in anyway have any intent to hit on your woman so relax and rethink. And I hope all is good with you and her but somthing tells me you two need to talk heart to heart and step away from OR and FB both for awhile but whadda I know?

All that was with respect so dont get all pissy, just calling it like I see it.

Whoa todd! I read most of your long ass post but wheezle is creapy and you should still take davids side on that issue. You are looking too deap into the facebook / or thing. Its not being fake its the equizalent or watching your language around kids.