And you thought Cochacton was bad...

curby

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA!!!! In that little po-dunk town, it was that station and one gas station...but hey we had fun though, i got some pretty crazy pics to post..

there was a gas station? I must've blinked :D

You just divulge YOUR account of the events... your interpretation... it's like art... what did the ride mean to YOU? :D

i had first hand account of both events and both made my novice ass a little skiddish. The first not so much but the 2nd more so because the chain reaction had me the closest to biting it since I started riding.

hmm what the ride meant to me....get the hell home before any more bad luck happened :lol:

edit: all would have probably been fine had it not rained or my taillight didnt decide to randomly fall off on the way to the meet point making me half hour late. We probably would've been ahead of the storm that fucked everything up. The entire ride home I kept thinking of how much I felt like an asshole for the events that transpired

Edited by Bad324

the day was fun the ride not sooo much most importantly everyone made it in one piece....... I'll leave at that untill curb gets the pics up can't wait for the next ride though when we goin (preferably when it doesn't rain)

You guys do move slooooooow with information. A writeup is due immediately following the ride while details are fresh... Duh!

:nono: Rookies

They'd never make it with us Justin :cool: