And you thought Cochacton was bad...

curby

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am down for a ride this weekend let me know when and where cardiologist called no need for heart cath at this time so no crotch pain for me YAY!

dodged a bullet! Rain in the forecast for saturday and sunday but I would be down for a friday evening thing again

bad if noone else is in for friday I can meet you up that way and we can cruise eastern counties or we could cruise out to 42 and see if my old pos can run down a newer 600 up to you or anyone else that cares to join us oohh picked up a v&h power pack should have it on next week I know its old tech but supposed to be nice midrange gain for my bike

bad if noone else is in for friday I can meet you up that way and we can cruise eastern counties or we could cruise out to 42 and see if my old pos can run down a newer 600 up to you or anyone else that cares to join us oohh picked up a v&h power pack should have it on next week I know its old tech but supposed to be nice midrange gain for my bike

sounds good, gotta figure out whats going on but should be available

I probably won't be home until 4ish at the earliest if the boss isn't here

Is there any enjoyable riding up north here? I work in Hudson. I don't think I want to make the trek down south this week to "try" last weeks route again on my own, plus Curby doesn't want to give his wife a sad.

Is there any enjoyable riding up north here? I work in Hudson. I don't think I want to make the trek down south this week to "try" last weeks route again on my own, plus Curby doesn't want to give his wife a sad.

i guess that would depend on your skill level and what you find enjoyable. Since I'm noobsauce still I can find decent enjoyment in the Brecksville Metroparks, Peninsula/Akron Valley area and even up towards Bedford Reservation and Chagrin River Rd

Ya know, I don't really know where to rank my skill level. I've been riding for about 5 years, but it has mostly just been commuting and such and not much twisty experience. I still find enjoyment in riding Riverview Rd and that area, but I'd like to try some new scenery.

I am out this week, have pending chores, as I will be out all day long at Nelson Sat-Sun...will be long days for me....have fun guys and and be safe.....

It's probably a good idea to have a quick riders meeting..discuss...

1. General recaps.

2. No keep up, I have balls too, game.

3. If you think your are being held up how to signal and safely pass...keep your ego at bay, this is not racing....just let the advanced riders enjoy lil more of the road at their liking.

4. Stop at regular stop signs/gas stations to keep the group together....

5. Any other....issues

I am out this week, have pending chores, as I will be out all day long at Nelson Sat-Sun...will be long days for me....have fun guys and and be safe.....

It's probably a good idea to have a quick riders meeting..discuss...

1. General recaps.

2. No keep up, I have balls too, game.

3. If you think your are being held up how to signal and safely pass...keep your ego at bay, this is not racing....just let the advanced riders enjoy lil more of the road at their liking.

4. Stop at regular stop signs/gas stations to keep the group together....

5. Any other....issues

definitely! Half these roads are pretty "slow" and if I would have to lead since I know the area the speed would not be all that noteworthy anyway :lol: The good part is they are usually not roads that are patrolled

Matt and i will go on the route ^^ looks like fun..

What time can you guys make it Holly? I'll probably ride a bit when I get off @ 3. I can't be gone too long, don't want to give the wife a mad by leaving her with Nicholas while I'm out having fun.

definitely! Half these roads are pretty "slow" and if I would have to lead since I know the area the speed would not be all that noteworthy anyway :lol: The good part is they are usually not roads that are patrolled

Bad, I'm fine with "not noteworthy" speeds. I give enough money to the insurance company as it is with all my policies, I don't need to increase that figure with an accident/ticket.

I'll try to do my best to get home by 4/430. I'll tweak the map better with a different starting point since were all south. I'll probably wait til tomorrow morning to post up an actual thread since I really won't know what time I can get out of here until then

What time can you guys make it Holly? I'll probably ride a bit when I get off @ 3. I can't be gone too long, don't want to give the wife a mad by leaving her with Nicholas while I'm out having fun.

Im not sure when this is ride is?? Are you talking about tomorrow? if thats the case then i wont be able to till after matt gets off around 5:30.. id need to find a sitter, just give me some notice.