Which Job Category Do You Fall In-line With?

DGTL GRL

What Job Industry are you going-into or normally apart of?  

135 members have voted

1. 1. What Job Industry are you going-into or normally apart of?

• Military
    • Entertainment
    • Information Technology
    • Medical (Dental, Medicine, Pharmacy, etc.)
    • Law including Law Enforcement and Security
    • Automotive or Motorsports
    • Food Service
    • Construction
    • Politics and Government
    • Hookers and Blow -- could be confused with Politics or Entertainment Industry

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't see anything that fits my field either... Fire & Life Safety / Security / Communications.

I guess if I had to pick from the fields listed, closest would be IT.

Information Technology

Pfew, I'm glad I got a degree in anything else

:D

lol, I still know people who are the COBAL experts at work... yah, that's going to last a LONG time

Yikes COBOL, I hated that language, but it will be handy when y2k hits!

you left out finance.
If you can edit your poll, your may want to throw in a Marketing/ Advertising/ Arts category as well. :)
Forgot engineering on there too
I don't see anything that fits my field either... Fire & Life Safety / Security / Communications.

I guess if I had to pick from the fields listed' date=' closest would be IT.[/quote']

nothing for Agriculture
No engineering field?
Where's the choice for education?

Yeah this poll isn't well rounded enough to give a fair balance between IT and everything else.

I'm pretty good at being a bum. Been doing it for almost 10 years now ;)

I'm at 7 or 8 years now. It requires too much thought to add up all those depressing years to say for sure.

There are Two types of people in this world...There are us Busa guys..then there are all the Other people..who are simply wannabe Busa guys!

technically Project Management but its more like whatever needs done that isn't in anyone elses job description. If I don't know how, I sure as shit will be learning quickly.

So I guess I'll pick Construction since I do all this for our construction company

PM - the guy blamed for everything on both sides of the fence. Sounds fun. :D

I guess if I had to pick from the fields listed' date=' closest would be IT.[/quote']

I would classify that as construction since its closely tied with the building trades industry. You dont spend your days in a cube staring at a computer, you work for a living. :p

I'm at 7 or 8 years now. It requires too much thought to add up all those depressing years to say for sure.

There are Two types of people in this world...There are us Busa guys..then there are all the Other people..who are simply wannabe Busa guys!

Busa riders. Never turn back. Or turn at all! :lol:

PM - the guy blamed for everything on both sides of the fence. Sounds fun. :D

well lucky for me I'm not really a typical PM in most companies cases. It was basically the best job description they could give me. I do so much different shit here ranging from health care, accounting and financial stuff, IT things, insurance and a whole bunch of other crap. Luckily I don't have to be the middle man between our actual construction and office, I'm 99% office, which is why I'm on this site wayyyy too much :D

True story

Busa riders. Never turn back. Or turn at all! :lol:

BASTARD!!!!!! Hey didn't you try to gun it at a few stoplights on the WV ride? I couldn't tell if you were moving or not :lol:

Edited by SAMBUSA

True story

BASTARD!!!!!! Hey didn't you try to gun it at a few stoplights on the WV ride? I couldn't tell if you were moving or not :lol:

You wouldn't have been able to hear that over Likwid's bike, or Ben's UFO even if I was! :lol:

It is pretty funny that one cylinder of your bike is larger than the total displacement of mine!

/derail (another remark directed to Sam :lol:)