Whats your favorite beer?

r6allstar

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Light and/or heat will skunk out beer. 12 months in the refrigerator is about the max. Having said that, I've found old beer older than that and drank it anyway.

Wine don't last either. Best to drink that wine up right away. Particularly if it's been opened.

I have a unopened beer from the 82 worlds fair in knoxville is that to old to consume?

• 2 weeks later...
I dont always drink beer, but when I do, I prefer Dos Equis.

adtrack-dos-equisx-large.jpg?w=237&h=300

anyway, i like Carlsberg, miller high life and most sam adams (double bock, triple bock, seasonals).

XX commercials are awesome.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p2SSZA0CjdQ

Stay Thirsy My Friends. hahaha.

www.ratebeer.com if you really wanna start exploring new beers and seeing how they all really stack up.

Hoegaarden is really good, Great Lakes Conway's Irish Ale is great too. Samuel Adams White Ale and Summer Ale's are both great, but sadly only seasonal.

But for easy, session drinking Sam Adams Light is my go to beer. Great taste, low bitterness in the finish, but not a weird combination of soapy water and corn that is the rest of the light beer/American beer world. Actually, it's a great stepping stone beer from light beers as it gets you used to more beer flavor and once you're used to that, all the 'light' beers taste worthless after that.

Smithwicks:cheers::drink:

Any Irish pub in c-bus should have it .....dark heavy ..taste good warm to!!

+1,000

Go to Lucky's in C-bus and get it on tap, and while you are enjoying that order a few shots of Barenjager. If you dont know what that is then you should try it. Its a honey liquor. Tastes amazing!