How Many Miles Did You Ride in 2010?

JBWalker

How Many Miles Did You Ride in 2010?  

98 members have voted

1. 1. How Many Miles Did You Ride in 2010?

• 1 -5000
    • 5001 - 10,000
    • 10,001 - 15,000
    • 15,001 - 20,000
    • Born in the saddle
    • “I live my life a quarter mile at a time. For those ten seconds or least I'm free nothing else matter”

I'm at about 20k and still going. Doesn't help that my commute is less than two minutes away, but I try to make up for it by doing as many errands as possible or randomly traveling somewhere on two wheels. Currently 1500 miles away from 100k on the odometer. I think I can pull it off before the end of 2010...

I've had my bike for two full riding seasons and have 16.6K on it. I don't know the exact start miles for this year but figure roughly 8k each year give or take. I have ridden it to the blue ridge park way twice this year so I figure I can add the extra to this years total.

I about crapped when I added it up.

The XR650 I have not had that long but put 1700 on it. The Katana I rode to and fro for work all summer and trips to mom and pops house in Johnstown. I ended up putting almost 5K on it by itself. The VTX I did not ride that much after the 4th. Only put about 2.5K on it this year.