So did you ride today?

Casper

I drove home with the windows down in the car. Even stuck my head out the window. :D

Sort of close.... not hand grenade or horseshoe close, but sort of close... like if you threw a tennis ball at a wall and it hit the edge kinda close maybe?

• Upvote 2

I rode into work today, just got home and it was very brisk. While driving one of the OSU mini vans some squid on a gsxr decided to do a wheelie past me and police station.

I hate when motherfuckers see me and do a wheelie in a way to call me out, I always wish we were on a back road because 14 or not I'd love to show them what's up and what I can do other than stunt. ;)

I drove home with the windows down in the car. Even stuck my head out the window. :D

:nono:

I hate when motherfuckers see me and do a wheelie in a way to call me out, I always wish we were on a back road because 14 or not I'd love to show them what's up and what I can do other than stunt. ;)

What would that be? Drinking? :lol:

I rode to work today, then back home. Less than 4 miles. :( Wish it was more than that today!

:lol: I just love to ride man.........................................love to ride. :woo::cheers:

Chevy, you and Porter don't have to worry about that, for some reason you guys are alright in my eye;) Friends bust on eachother. ;)

Disclaimer: I've been drinking

Edited by NinjaNick

:lol: I just love to ride man.........................................love to ride. :woo::cheers:

Chevy, you and Porter don't have to worry about that, for some reason you guys are alright in my eye;) Friends bust on eachother. ;)

For some reason, I can't get past the bold part! :lol:

Really though, it's cool that you can take the kidding.

:cool:

Josh, you're almost catching me in posts. I slacked off in posting after 2008. I did it for the underdogs so they can keep up. :)

:lol: Yeah, I have no life. It's too easy to keep the OR page open at work. I'd say you're okay in my eye too, but that would sound ghey. Like when you said it...:D

:cool:

:lol: Yeah, I have no life. It's too easy to keep the OR page open at work. I'd say you're okay in my eye too, but that would sound ghey. Like when you said it...:D

For the record... Saying it the way you did sounded even moar :supergay: Jussayin'

And it's too easy to refresh the new posts since yahoo/aol radio cuts you off so much...

Hard rain possible on Monday the 21st. Salt might be gone, and not come back. Predicted to have 1/2" to 3/4" of rain for Columbus. Still a month of Winter left, but temps are now running higher than normal. Yay. Hoping for no more salt, and I can then ride to work on any day it's either above freezing or dry. I'll take what I can get, this is early.

Oh, and long range says 60F on March 6th and 7th. A weekend. Hard to say that far in the future.