So, I get an infraction for letting you all know about bikes...

Moto-Brian

You reviewed the 990s in that thread. Have you ever even been on a dual sport trip? Your "review" wasn't an honest review. It was just saying "hey our product rocks".

There's not a single "review" in there.

My reviews are based off riding the bikes. The review really wasn't there - you are right about that. Dual sport rides? Seriously? I had a 530 Six Days I used on one last year. Had the squeeze horn and plate bolted on...

Not sure where that is going unless you were talking about the one bike as an example...?

Can I do one or two bikes maybe? Willing to allow for that? Maybe I will just stick to the 990 Adventure and the RC8R as they are the ones I have the most real hard core experience with?

That would be cool.

Again, I now understand the dealership and prices. If they were removed, would it be different?

Thanks for addressing that.

I'm just trying to get a understanding because it looks like a grey area. If all bikes we pearsonaly tested by the poster why should it matter who he worked for? Ok I can see the plug for other dealerships.

when someone has a vested financial interest in the product they're "reviewing," it calls their credibility and motivation into question.

Whether or not that's fair is certainly debatable, and the fact that (as Brian pointed out) we all know Brian is employed by KTM removes the vast majority of the "shady" factor. Even so, I think it should be expected that positive comments about a product or service you or your employer offer will be treated as an advertisement.

If I was raving about how great the software my company sells is, how would it come across?

Brian's sincerity removes any sinister intent, but it doesn't change the effect of his post.

• Upvote 1

I work with a French company that distributes pr0n. Can I give it a shout too while we're at it?

Only if you have some VIP passes you're willing to donate to us

Additional features are:

-Dakar blue paint

-KTM Orange crash bars

-Updated orange hand guards

-Rally style seat with non slip suede style cover

Retail on the Dakar model is $15,499

HAHAHAHA!!!!! additional "features".... we painted some random shit orange.

• Upvote 1

HAHAHAHA!!!!! additional "features".... we painted some random shit orange.

Actually, the crash bars are an accessory on any of the other Adventure models... It's the only thing "orange" other than the updated hand guards. The seat - if you ever rode such a bike in it's intended element - is a feature that is well received due to the feel and wear of that type of cover & seat shape. Paint isn't really a feature - you got me on that. But, really, the paint is a feature on this bike as it stands out from the others and is a call out to the 30th anniversary.

But, a guy that has a 10 plus year old bike probably wouldn't understand.:nono:

But, a guy that has a 10 plus year old bike probably wouldn't understand.:nono:

I think he just called Magz a loser, or something to the effect. :nono: In my eyes, that is potentially a personal attack. Not everyone is fortunate to buy the latest and greatest bike out there, and some of us actually enjoy our old bikes.

I think he just called Magz a loser, or something to the effect. :nono:In my eyes, that is potentially a personal attack. Not everyone is fortunate to buy the latest and greatest bike out there, and some of us actually enjoy our old bikes.

That is a long shot, and besides Magley has "build a helicopter in your garage" money. So I am sure it is by choice that he doesn't have a newer bike