How's your credit???

Wicked1

www.ANNUALcreditreport.com

Don't fall for the shady sites- this is the only legit free cite to check your credit from the big three.

You can only do it 1 time/ year, so check Experian 1 month, then Transunion 4 months later, and then equifax in 8 months. That will give you a good picture of your credit as well as some peace of mind being able to check it free every 4 months.

Just had mine pulled for a car loan. Well over 800 FTW!!

The wife and I got ours a couple years ago when we bought the house. I was pissed she beat me by a few points. Stupid student loans!

we were still both in the 790's or 800's for all three rating systems.

Mine sucks due to my purchasing a home when I was 20 and getting laid off from my job about 4 mos after that. Ever since, I've done almost everything in cash, so I don't have a lot of stuff on there to support a higher score.

FYI, the average that I see in OH (I'm a loan officer) is around 695ish. :D

FYI, the average that I see in OH (I'm a loan officer) is around 695ish. :D

I just had mine pulled when I got my truck and I was at like 695 but I only have just shy of 4 years of history so that hurts me. I have no negative information as far as late payments or anything but I've been told my history just isn't long enough for it to be too much higher

I didn't see the score without signing up for the monthly program. Am I missing something?

yeah, i got my report but not my score, but from what i hear every time i apply for a loan or credit its awesome

yeah, i got my report but not my score, but from what i hear every time i apply for a loan or credit its awesome

Your free report that you get every year does not include your score. It only shows you what is on your report and that is all, the score is the product of the company that you have to purchase

I'm below average for Ohio only because of f'n medical bills. How in the hell do they expect you to shell out thousands of dollars for an unexpected emergency surgery......it's BS I say!

Mine is shit right now, got furloughed for a while right after major home repairs, and got super behind on some bills. I'm back above water, but the hit doesn't erase itself...it'll take a while to build back up.

Fucking hate it, but what can you do when life fucks you? Pay cash!

:D

credit is for chumps.

i pay straight cash for everything like the baller i am.

not true

your credit scores affects everything from car insurance, homeowner/renters insurance, morgage rates ect....