What kinda cage do you drive?

Ringo

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

'07 WRX with an '04 STI motor/6-spd/DCCD swap and a 3076R turbo with a rotated FMIC.

'00 RAV-4 (shit car for beating on)

'04 RAV-4 (wife's daily car)

And like Chebby said - all paid for, just like the bikes. I hate me some car (or bike) payments.

'07 WRX with an '04 STI motor/6-spd/DCCD swap and a 3076R turbo with a rotated FMIC.

'00 RAV-4 (shit car for beating on)

'04 RAV-4 (wife's daily car)

And like Chebby said - all paid for, just like the bikes. I hate me some car (or bike) payments.

We need to hang out more lol. You mean a rotated turbo or a rotated fm?

How are the new explorers ? All they are hyped up to be?

I like it, its nice and roomy inside, has plenty of power and rides really nice. I bought the limited because of all the techy shit that Ford included with it. It also gets pretty good gas mileage for a med. sized SUV. Its the 4x4 and I average 19 city and 26 highway. It'll be interesteing to see how that's affected when I had a few hundred more pounds of people to it for this summer's roadtrips (which is mainly why I bought it in the first place)

what makes the fusion a "sport" model? It seems like a much bigger car than the regular fusion.

It's the same size as the regular Fusion, the difference in the Sport is the firmer suspension, larger wheels, bigger V6 engine (3.5L), "sport" rocker panels and a slightly different interior package.

We need to hang out more lol. You mean a rotated turbo or a rotated fm?

IC rotated to the front, as opposed to the Subaru standard top-mount.

FMICs can be way bigger, and it's fun to have a Subbie that has no hood scoop, but is still charged under there...

I'm so ordinary... 2002 Jeep Grand Cherokee 4x4, 1989 Jeep Cherokee 4x4 5spd.

Dumping 82 GMC van and 82 Z28 4spd. Maybe.

I would own a Miata to play with... We used to do up Fiat 850, same difference.

i drive a 97 buick regal 3.8l first car and it runs and drives like a dream (especially in snow). i actually just picked up a new set of rims and tires for it this morning for 200 bucks

also ringo, the 300zx didnt have twin turbos until 89.5+

Edited by scottie.harris