What do I do.

MidgetTodd

Ok some of you already know I moved and have been out others haven't but now you know. Anyway my new neighbor is a rider too and he saw me moving all the bike stuff and what not and came over to chat. He claimed to be a great rider and street races all his buddies and goes to the strip and always gets hassled by the cops because he has his numbers for the strip on his windscreen and of course smokes all his buddies so he needs a new challenge... Those who know me know he now has my undivided attention and I'm thinking this is gonna be fun.... He has to run but is gonna swing by latter on the bike... He did sure enough... He looks like Joe Dirt I forgot to mention that...... Well he was here I heard him coming a mile away reving the piss out of it at every stop and turn and apparently every pedistrian.... He pulled up in shorts tank top and tennis shoes no lid on the very first edition Katana 600 with dry rotted tires :wtf:. Soooo do I take him to Coshocton or just tell him I really am not interested in riding anymore?

Seriously I cant make this stuff up :nono:

What an interesting neighborhood you live in.

My first grown-up thought is to tell you to stay away from riding with him period.

My other side says to go riding with him but leave him so fast and so hard that he can't get sucked into getting in over his head. I mean be gone in three curves lights out leave him do not obey group riding etiquette. If he has any sense he will want you to show him how to do that so you get to mentor him by making him follow some rules and if he won't you won't ride with him, this should keep him under control and from hurting himself. Only do this if you can find a way to put some gear on him. Lend him some, make him borrow or buy some but do not ride with him until he has some.

Your call, take pictures and type up a ride report if you choose to hurt him.

You dont wanna be responsible for culling the heard. Let that sleeping dog lie.

Do you want to be the reason that 18 rat tailed, white trash babies have no daddy?

Absolutly correct.

This is is the epitomy of the saying:" An accident waiting to happen".

And it sounds like his bike is already an accident. :eek:

Stay as far away as you can, he'll get you hurt or worse.

ATGATT all,, and everyone ride safe.

Greg

I remember when I saw this big ass dude, kinda fat too, rolling on his zx10r with shorts and sunglasses.

Long story short I only saw him for a couple of seconds after that he was so far ahead of me I would have needed the hubble telescope to find him. Ask todd and some of the guys that you ride behind from up north what happens when you judge a book by its cover.

I think they call him Jinx

I don't know what you guys are talking about, a 600 has a smaller (lighter) engine, the helmet, pants and jacket just add weight which slows you down so he clearly knows what he is doing and definitely beats all other bikes out there. I should have kept my 250 cuz then I would smoke everyone :D

The last Kat that wanted to race me thought he would smoke me just because(he believed)all 4cyl were faster than 2...bad thing is I could not learn him becuse I was not wearing gear so he prob still thinks that

I remember when I saw this big ass dude, kinda fat too, rolling on his zx10r with shorts and sunglasses.

Long story short I only saw him for a couple of seconds after that he was so far ahead of me I would have needed the hubble telescope to find him. Ask todd and some of the guys that you ride behind from up north what happens when you judge a book by its cover.

I think they call him Jinx

This is true, Jinx would leave you in about three curves but he doesn't ride a Katana. 270 lbs shorts, tennis shoes, no helmet, crazy and fearless. He has a new 2011 ZX10R with some go fast mods and I can't believe how fast the bike is, hell he can't believe it either. He passes me in the same curve on the outside riding down 83 laying a big fat darkie. He would try to trick you into thinking he is slow and then embarrass you. He is not the norm though.

From the sounds of him, I'd be changing the locks on the garage if I were you....
You dont wanna be responsible for culling the heard. Let that sleeping dog lie.

Do you want to be the reason that 18 rat tailed, white trash babies have no daddy?

these