New rider and new to site

Seashellsk

One more question, is there a singles group anyone knows about? LOL

Singles group? I'm big but have never been considered a group. :D If you look like your avitar the singles group would be the line of bikes riding behind you. :p

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Singles group? I'm big but have never been considered a group. :D If you look like your avitar the singles group would be the line of bikes riding behind you. :p

Yes it is me in my pic. LOL Was just taken last Jun while in Ireland. I love Guinness!

Yes it is me in my pic. LOL Was just taken last Jun while in Ireland. I love Guinness!

How big a group of me do you want following you? :lol: I have some friends in Xenia but we all ride dual sport bikes. No bling, no chrome just back roads and off road trails. While a vulcan could do our road rides you'd be spending the next three days cleaning and greasing it to get the dust from the gravel roads off it. :D

If you wanna do a week day/night tour around yellow springs and springfield I'd be more than happy to get some miles in with the V-Strom:dirtbike2:

And yes, I'm single. :rolleyes:

welcome to OR

no official singles group, but im sure swing'r's wife will let you join her for sexual kickball....youre sure to meet somebody there

Is that code for coed adult kickball :confused::rolleyes:

Well a 5th page welcome is better then no welco me at all. :)

Did you find that gear I bugged you about at the gas station? ;)

I'm just in Springfield, so if ylou want to ride, drop me a note or e-mail.

Ride safe all, and ATGATT please.

Greg

Well a 5th page welcome is better then no welco me at all. :)

Did you find that gear I bugged you about at the gas station? ;)

I'm just in Springfield, so if ylou want to ride, drop me a note or e-mail.

Ride safe all, and ATGATT please.

Greg

Yes and i actually wore it tonight. I tell you, i thought you were some creeper stopping and then to ask were my gear was. Then i almost told you to go piss off, but realized you were not being an A-hole. LOL Glad you gave me this site. Creeper man. LOL