New rider and new to site

Seashellsk

Welcome, we go to Quaker Steak bout once a month. Its not far from you, I'll PM you to hang out with us hooligans.

I go there when i can before my softball games. I don't ride my bike to it because i don't mix riding and beer at ALL. So if you see a girl in pig tails and a ball cap come say hi.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

your puter aint the problem

you just cant work the setting on the website :D

noob

Thanks so much for being the LEO on this site, I just don't know how we all would survive without your omnipotent knowledge base. :wtf:

Ride safe all, and ATGATT please.

Even you 2112.

Greg

I go there when i can before my softball games. I don't ride my bike to it because i don't mix riding and beer at ALL. So if you see a girl in pig tails and a ball cap come say hi.

:leghump:

You know if you rode something like a KTM 690adv or WR250 I'd be madly in love right now. :rolleyes:

pig tails. Yumm

wait you play softball? Did I welcome you already?