Ohio Riders Invades Deals Gap -- June 7-10, 2012

Casper

I believe 95% of us are down for thursday..like brian, me and josh might try to get there ealry thurs. to get a extra day of riding in. You brining your samich maker?or coming alone:lol:

Just me and you? Thought you had a trailer full :wtf:

Hell no if it were a truck it would be well over $100 to split the gas....lol

Thats why I thought there were more people and it was a truck because at that price I figured a truck split 4 ways would be about what you quoted for gas haha. Lots of assumptions on my part lol.

I think he has intamacy issues and doesnt want to be alone with you in the car for 7 hrs for fear that you'll ask for a lil "wake me up" during the drive

7 with Tim can't be nearly as painful as 9 with Jewbacca and Pauly "pull over I lost my iPod" Ducati :lol:

Hell no if it were a truck it would be well over $100 to split the gas....lol

I want that truck! Mines $85 per full and it takes 3 to get there for me :(

7 with Tim can't be nearly as painful as 9 with Jewbacca and Pauly "pull over I lost my iPod" Ducati :lol:

I want that truck! Mines $85 per full and it takes 3 to get there for me :(

last year when me and my wife trailered down it was about $50ish per tank and it took me 3 tanks too, that was keepin the OD off this trip with the second bike being lighter than my wifes shadow i might use the OD on flat ground see if i can streach the MPGs

I believe 95% of us are down for thursday..like brian, me and josh might try to get there ealry thurs. to get a extra day of riding in. You brining your samich maker?or coming alone:lol:

He aint allowed to go without the sammitch maker. :wtf:

You ass hats would make this the same weekends as graduation :mad: hopefully will finish with my flight labs early enough I can convence my family I don't need to walk. I am a maybe at this point. I should know more by mid march.

Walking is over rated, riding on the other hand is a different story lol

I did lose it. I lost it in one of those gigantic cargo pockets. I can roll without my phone. I can roll without the internet. I cannot roll without 36 hours worth of punk.

That was the beginning of about 1000 hilarious things about that first trip

He aint allowed to go without the sammitch maker. :wtf:

:bigfinger: but Yes i am bringing my sammich maker. :o

She will not be riding with me, she will hang out during the day and i will take my SUV instead of truck so she can go shop or do whatever it is women do during the day while we ride.

Awesome! Anyone staying with you?

List of those going:

Casper's cabin:

1) Casper

2) MaxPower

3) Gump

4) MarlboroMan

5) CbrGirl (still a maybe)

cmh_sprint's cabin:

6) cmh_sprint

7) jstumpalump150

8) mykill

9) 2talltim

Bad324's cabin:

10) Bad324

11) Likwid

12) Isaac's Papa

1000rrrider's cabin:

13) 1000rrrider

14) 1000rrrider's +1

15) Hutch

16) Hutch's +1

bowdog's cabin:

17) bowdog

camping:

18) granda080

19) rollnhot

unknown:

20) wht_scorpion

21) Jst2fst

As of now just me and my sammich maker. May work something out with somone for towing my bike so i dont have to take my truck. SUV would get a lot better gas milage.

Update!!!

Me and wht_scorpion got one of the hotel rooms and will have enough room for a roll away bed if anyone wants to join in.

did you request a first floor? If you're paranoid like me you'll sleep better at night knowing your bike is right outside the window under the 2nd story porches.

Plus in the lodge building they had us in (there are multiple units) it was about the only flat ground to park

As of now just me and my sammich maker. May work something out with somone for towing my bike so i dont have to take my truck. SUV would get a lot better gas milage.
Update!!!

Me and wht_scorpion got one of the hotel rooms and will have enough room for a roll away bed if anyone wants to join in.

List of those going:

Casper's cabin:

1) Casper

2) MaxPower

3) Gump

4) MarlboroMan

5) CbrGirl (still a maybe)

cmh_sprint's cabin:

6) cmh_sprint

7) jstumpalump150

8) mykill

9) 2talltim

Bad324's cabin:

10) Bad324

11) Likwid

12) Isaac's Papa

1000rrrider's cabin:

13) 1000rrrider

14) 1000rrrider's +1

15) Hutch

16) Hutch's +1

bowdog's cabin:

17) bowdog

18) bowdog's sammich maker

camping:

19) granda080

20) rollnhot

lodge room:

21) wht_scorpion

22) Jst2fst

Where will the mass of Ohio riders start their ride down to the Damn? I live in Dayton, but I am sensing a mass ride from Columbus, correct?

Advise at your convenience and I will probably be joining you on my ST1300 if that's all right with you/plural.

:)~Thanks