Ohio Riders Invades Deals Gap -- June 7-10, 2012

Casper

You're riding a fucking couch. Not much to brag about.

Do it on a 600RR. THEN We'll be impressed.

first time i went down it was me on my gixxer 750 and my buddie on his F3 and we did it in less than 6 hours...lol...we were young and dumb...i dont know how we didnt get pulled over

You're riding a fucking couch. Not much to brag about.

Do it on a 600RR. THEN We'll be impressed.

LOL, you buy what you want, right? I did the dirt bike bs before the day of crotch rockets. Now I want to ride comfortably, not all twisted up and bent over. Yep, I prefer to ride mine, not trailer it.

So, you worry about impressing people, I will just ride. I quit trying to impress people a long time ago.

And no, at my age, I probably could not ride a 600RR, whatever that is, for any distance.

and diesel fuel....

Is there a place to shoot down there? Be nice if it rains or to change it up a bit.

Good question, Since all the states we will be going through are Ohio reciprocity states, will anyone be carrying(I probably already know the answer to this lol)?

Good question, Since all the states we will be going through are Ohio reciprocity states, will anyone be carrying(I probably already know the answer to this lol)?

Always...now there will be a time we will ride in to Georgia now there u will have to make a choice...some of us chose to keep carrying and a couple of us unloaded and stowed them away

Edited by 2talltim

yes i do. I just didn't take the gun with when we go down 28 since we go through Georgia

LOL, you buy what you want, right? I did the dirt bike bs before the day of crotch rockets. Now I want to ride comfortably, not all twisted up and bent over. Yep, I prefer to ride mine, not trailer it.

So, you worry about impressing people, I will just ride. I quit trying to impress people a long time ago.

And no, at my age, I probably could not ride a 600RR, whatever that is, for any distance.

You got it backwards homie. If I were trying to impress people, Id be bragging about how I'm riding down cuz mah bike ain't no traayler queen like you crotch rocket riders. :rolleyes:

You got it backwards homie. If I were trying to impress people, Id be bragging about how I'm riding down cuz mah bike ain't no traayler queen like you crotch rocket riders. :rolleyes:

LOL, guess I got it wrong....:wtf:

Maybe I shouldn't have used the phrase 'trailer queen', but I did, just not with any disrespect meant.

I'm not rich enough to have a trailer to tow a bike even if I wanted to. I couldn't afford the extra gas to do it either. I ride because I like to, its cheaper, and I just plain do not want to drive that far. Guess if you want to call that bragging, go for it. I'm just thankful I could afford to buy a used Harley many years back. So I ride it whenever I can, where ever. No biggie, and I could care less what people think really. Just like I don't gaf what someone else rides. Just ride. ;)

Funny, people get all butt hurt because I say 'trailer queen', but I have read lots and lots here in other threads capping on Harleys, yet I just let people go on spreading their bs. I don't agree, but I don't say much of anything. There is a strong anti Harley sentiment on this site. Maybe its just better if we don't attend the OR meet. Probably just be singled out because I am on a dreaded Harley. Yeh, probably better for all of us.

LOL, guess I got it wrong....:wtf:

Maybe I shouldn't have used the phrase 'trailer queen', but I did, just not with any disrespect meant.

I'm not rich enough to have a trailer to tow a bike even if I wanted to. I couldn't afford the extra gas to do it either. I ride because I like to, its cheaper, and I just plain do not want to drive that far. Guess if you want to call that bragging, go for it. I'm just thankful I could afford to buy a used Harley many years back. So I ride it whenever I can, where ever. No biggie, and I could care less what people think really. Just like I don't gaf what someone else rides. Just ride. ;)

Funny, people get all butt hurt because I say 'trailer queen', but I have read lots and lots here in other threads capping on Harleys, yet I just let people go on spreading their bs. I don't agree, but I don't say much of anything. There is a strong anti Harley sentiment on this site. Maybe its just better if we don't attend the OR meet. Probably just be singled out because I am on a dreaded Harley. Yeh, probably better for all of us.

:lol: so much lawlz. No one bags on you guys for riding what you like to ride. We bag on you for being typical Harley guys. My bike is better than those crotch rockets, rice burners, blah, blah, blah. Its a broken record and it makes you sound dumb.

I have ridden with lots of HD riders who are cool, and many who sneer at anything not HD and look down on everyone else while wearing buttless chaps and a leather hat! :lol:

I don't care what you ride, dude, as long as you are cool. So don't come at us with the typical Harley guy bullshit and all is well.

And I can only afford a trailer because I didn't buy a $15k used bike. I also trailer so I can get all my gear, beer and tools down there with me and in case someone has a mishap. Its much cheaper than a tow from the Gap to Ohio.

Edited by max power

:lol: so much lawlz. No one bags on you guys for riding what you like to ride. We bag on you for being typical Harley guys. My bike is better than those crotch rockets, rice burners, blah, blah, blah. Its a broken record and it makes you sound dumb.

I have ridden with lots of HD riders who are cool, and many who sneer at anything not HD and look down on everyone else while wearing buttless chaps and a leather hat! :lol:

I don't care what you ride, dude, as long as you are cool. So don't come at us with the typical Harley guy bullshit and all is well.

And I can only afford a trailer because I didn't buy a $15k used bike. I also trailer so I can get all my gear, beer and tools down there with me and in case someone has a mishap. Its much cheaper than a tow from the Gap to Ohio.

Is that what I did?

And just how in the fuck do you think you know how much I paid for my bike? Let me clue you, you don't.

And no one bags on Harleys, huh? LOL. And do not assume I am the typical Harley rider like you mention. I am far from it.

I know, I'm pissin in the wind here. But I NEVER come at anybody about how great my shit is. And I always try and appreciate other's stuff even if I think its a pos. Its a respect thing. Take it or leave it, its your deal.

On 28 (the last time) you never got out in front... we got stuck behind cars because you're too much of a chicken shit to pass

if I wasn't a moron, there would be video of said event however I forgot lol