Ohio Riders Invades Deals Gap -- June 7-10, 2012

Casper

where are the camp grounds at on the map?

If you look at the google map...it is at the base of the dam..you will have to zoom out a bit..its maybe a mile or two down the road from the main resort

Edited by 2talltim

The campgrounds are not there on site where all the gatherings will be.

They're pretty close though. And staying in the campgrounds gives you the same access to everything (pool, tours, etc) as staying in a cabin or in the lodge. FYI.

Yes, but you intend to ride down. No way in hell Im riding that far. Im taking the truck. My vagina is to tender for that long a trip.
Its going to be fun ride down just a good raise to get a new seat for the bike and gear riding down with Jst2fst we are going to pace our self.

Im going in with Jst2fst what ever hes is getting campsite or hoetell room

Updated and added to the first post:

List of those going:

Casper's cabin:

1) Casper

2) MaxPower

3) Gump

4) MarlboroMan

5) CbrGirl (still a maybe)

cmh_sprint's cabin:

6) cmh_sprint

7) jstumpalump150

8) mykill

9) 2talltim

Bad324's cabin:

10) Bad324

11) Likwid

12) Isaac's Papa

1000rrrider's cabin:

13) 1000rrrider

14) 1000rrrider's +1

15) Hutch

16) Hutch's +1

camping:

17) granda080

unknown:

18) wht_scorpion

19) Jst2fst

Count me in Casper, ride down early the 8th back on the 10th. Got a campsite already.

List of those going:

Casper's cabin:

1) Casper

2) MaxPower

3) Gump

4) MarlboroMan

cmh_sprint's cabin:

6) cmh_sprint

7) jstumpalump150

8) mykill

9) 2talltim

Bad324's cabin:

10) Bad324

11) Likwid

12) Isaac's Papa

1000rrrider's cabin:

13) 1000rrrider

14) 1000rrrider's +1

15) Hutch

16) Hutch's +1

camping:

17) granda080

18) rollnhot

unknown:

19) wht_scorpion

20) Jst2fst

FYI to whoever asked, if you were being serious, there was maybe 2-3 places we went that didn't accept credit cards... and I use Discover.

Only places that didn't were maybe 1 of the tiny gas stations we had to stop at (we do that a lot with the harrdly) and maybe a food place we stopped at once... but there was always an ATM within a mile

I am in!! booked and paid for my cabin today. Not sure what everyone is doing and i am to lazy to read 41 pages, I will be down Friday mid morning and leaving Sunday. If everyone else is going to be there thursday i will just come thursday to Sunday as well.

Edit: Probably should figure out if going Thursday so i can call back and add that night to my cabin. (Guy at front desk told me it wouldnt be a problem)

I am in!! booked and paid for my cabin today. Not sure what everyone is doing and i am to lazy to read 41 pages, I will be down Friday mid morning and leaving Sunday. If everyone else is going to be there thursday i will just come thursday to Sunday as well.

Edit: Probably should figure out if going Thursday so i can call back and add that night to my cabin. (Guy at front desk told me it wouldnt be a problem)

Awesome! Anyone staying with you?

List of those going:

Casper's cabin:

1) Casper

2) MaxPower

3) Gump

4) MarlboroMan

cmh_sprint's cabin:

6) cmh_sprint

7) jstumpalump150

8) mykill

9) 2talltim

Bad324's cabin:

10) Bad324

11) Likwid

12) Isaac's Papa

1000rrrider's cabin:

13) 1000rrrider

14) 1000rrrider's +1

15) Hutch

16) Hutch's +1

bowdog's cabin:

17) bowdog

camping:

18) granda080

19) rollnhot

unknown:

20) wht_scorpion

21) Jst2fst

I believe 95% of us are down for thursday..like brian, me and josh might try to get there ealry thurs. to get a extra day of riding in. You brining your samich maker?or coming alone:lol: