Ohio Riders Invades Deals Gap -- June 7-10, 2012

Casper

Anyone else wanting a spot on a trailer? If you followed my other post you will see that I am about to. Purchase a 7x16 enclosed trailer this means I now have 2 empty trailer spots and 2 empty seats in the tahoe...I promised josh he only had to pay $80 in gas when I was going to take the impala so to keep my promise and not have to eat it myself I need to fill the spots

If I go, my brother will be going as well so we would have two bikes. Thanks for the offer but he backs out, I will hit you up for sure.

I have room for two bikes in my trailer. Toss some gas moneys this way and I can hook you up if you don't want to ride down.

If you've booked your cabin/room/campsite and I don't have you on this list, let me know.

List of those going:

Casper's cabin:

1) Casper

2) MaxPower

3) Gump

4) MarlboroMan

5) CbrGirl (still a maybe)

cmh_sprint's cabin:

6) cmh_sprint

7) jstumpalump150

8) mykill

9) 2talltim

Bad324's cabin:

10) Bad324

11) Likwid

12) Isaac's Papa

1000rrrider's cabin:

13) 1000rrrider

14) 1000rrrider's +1

15) Hutch

16) Hutch's +1

bowdog's cabin:

17) bowdog

18) bowdog's sammich maker

19) CarWhore

20) CarWhore's sammich maker

camping:

21) granda080

22) rollnhot

23) 82packer

24) 82packer's +1

25) oldschoolsdime92

lodge room:

26) wht_scorpion

27) Jst2fst

Creekside:

28) ohiomike

29) ohiomike's +1

Some of you may have heard rumors. Yesterday I received the contract and can now announce it officially: For the 6yr anniversary, we're going to Deals Gap.

Fontana Village

Ohio Riders Group Discounts:

Lodge rooms with two queens beds -- $95 per night

2bdr Hemlock cabins (1 queen, 2 twins, 1 bath, newly updated, have their own firepits) -- $149 per night

2bdr Azalea cabins (1 queen, 2 twins, 2bath) -- $189 per night

Campsites (allowed two tents per site) -- $20 per night

You have to negotiate better or maybe the rates are higher due to June vs May 12.

Ducati.MS crew is getting:

-RATES: $69 for double queen room.

-RATES: $109 for two bdrm cabin 3-4ppl: (queen bedroom + 2 single bedroom)

-RATES: $169 for three bdrm cabin 4-5ppl (queen + 2 single + bunk)

^^rates go up june 1 if I recall correctly

Not suprised. I am giving quite a bit of thought to jumping in with you all as I really do want to try out Mid-O on May 13th.

Though, the whole purpose of buying the SMT was so I could ride to these events. I do want to avoid the trailer ride home this time.

Not suprised. I am giving quite a bit of thought to jumping in with you all as I really do want to try out Mid-O on May 13th.

Though, the whole purpose of buying the SMT was so I could ride to these events. I do want to avoid the trailer ride home this time.

May is swamp season. I tried to negotiate. The lady said those are the group rates period, but I guess we get those rates in the future even when rates go up or something like that. I'm pretty sure that's what she said.