Ohio Riders Invades Deals Gap -- June 7-10, 2012

Casper

Will there be any meets before this I got quite afue questions about it some are probly stupid but would like to talk to some one who has done a ride like this before. Thx

Ditto! Why are u guys trailering your bikes in June? April I trailer, June thru August, we ride, it's a beautiful ride on the back roads once you get out of Ohio! I'm missing the trailering thing, what's up with that?

Ditto! Why are u guys trailering your bikes in June? April I trailer, June thru August, we ride, it's a beautiful ride on the back roads once you get out of Ohio! I'm missing the trailering thing, what's up with that?

Lots of reasons. Kinda like asking why you would use your email address as a screen name?

here we go again:rolleyes:..:lol:

what 1000rr said plus I'm on time constraints. I refuse to slab more than an hour and I only have thurs-sun to be gone. If I'm riding down there its going to be 2 days down and 2 days back on the sweet back road twisties

Just don't let Casper do his rain dance and we will have no rain just what I heard from other riders from here. LMFAO

Some of us older guys on here are starting to feel the pain of the ages catch up on us. On long trip don't blame them I feel it some times in the wrists and the knees but I work around it but one day Im will be trailing my bike to. But it all good to each their own

Edited by wht_scorpion

It rained all the way down there for us

eh I don't really count that since its not riding time. Both times I've been down there it rained most of the way while trailering but cleared up and was overall great weather

eh I don't really count that since its not riding time. Both times I've been down there it rained most of the way while trailering but cleared up and was overall great weather

Yeah that's my point it always seems to rain on the way down or on the way home... I'd rather get there in comfort ad enjoy the riding while there

Would love to join you all, but GF and I will be going thru there a couple of weeks later on our way from Virginia Beach to Steamboat Springs Co. We'd be happy to pick up any pieces left behind.....

If you've booked your cabin/room/campsite and I don't have you on this list, let me know.

List of those going:

Casper's cabin:

1) Casper

2) MaxPower

3) Gump

4) MarlboroMan

5) CbrGirl (still a maybe)

cmh_sprint's cabin:

6) cmh_sprint

7) jstumpalump150

8) mykill

9) 2talltim

Bad324's cabin:

10) Bad324

11) Likwid

12) Isaac's Papa

1000rrrider's cabin:

13) 1000rrrider

14) 1000rrrider's +1

15) Hutch

16) Hutch's +1

bowdog's cabin:

17) bowdog

18) bowdog's sammich maker

19) CarWhore

20) CarWhore's sammich maker

camping:

21) granda080

22) rollnhot

23) 82packer

24) 82packer's +1

25) oldschoolsdime92

lodge room:

26) wht_scorpion

27) Jst2fst

Creekside:

28) ohiomike

29) ohiomike's +1

bump the list up the last page

List of those going:

Casper's cabin:

1) Casper

2) MaxPower

3) Gump

4) MarlboroMan

5) CbrGirl (still a maybe)

cmh_sprint's cabin:

6) cmh_sprint

7) jstumpalump150

8) mykill

9) 2talltim

Bad324's cabin:

10) Bad324

11) Likwid

12) Isaac's Papa

1000rrrider's cabin:

13) 1000rrrider

14) 1000rrrider's +1

15) Hutch

16) Hutch's +1

bowdog's cabin:

17) bowdog

18) bowdog's sammich maker

19) CarWhore

20) CarWhore's sammich maker

jgetz524's cabin:

21) jgetz524

22) FZRMatt

camping:

23) granda080

24) rollnhot

25) 82packer

26) 82packer's +1

27) oldschoolsdime92

lodge room:

28) wht_scorpion

29) Jst2fst

Creekside:

30) ohiomike

31) ohiomike's +1

I promise Saturday night Hutch and I will be hammered to the point of pissing and puking in the fire. You're welcome.

That's nothing new nor exciting. Do it with you wearing a leprechaun outfit and Hutch an Incredible Hulk costume; now we've got a ballgame.

That's nothing new nor exciting. Do it with you wearing a leprechaun outfit and Hutch an Incredible Hulk costume; now we've got a ballgame.

I will now be bringing a video camera just for the drinking festivities.