Ohio Riders Invades Deals Gap -- June 7-10, 2012

Casper

Some guys aren't allowed to take the penis on a trip unless the penis protector goes with it.

I just leave the penis in a drawer at home so I can go have fun.

Some of us younger bubbys have not figured out how the hell we do that yet. :(

LoL @ Max.

Hey' date=' ladies... I am just playin'. Any guys that won't chill with you are lamesauce. You are more than welcome to hang out with me, any time you want, the entire weekend. Except during the hours of 7 am through 8 pm. However, feel free to chill in my room until I get back. I prefer Guinness, but I'll drink Bass... if that's all you brought.[/quote']

Mmmmmm Guinness. I like my beer to be like my soul dark and goes down easy

Better yet is to have a wife who understands who you are, the things you enjoy and lets you have all the fun you want with no issues. I get 2 snowmobile trips (4 days each), 2 golf trips (3 days each) and the MotoGP weekend every year with no hassles. It's been like that since the day we met.

Even better is to get a woman that can throw down with the guys and not be girlie all the time that is fun to be with and party with so you want to bring her instead of have to bring her. I asked mine to come for just this reason. She offered to stay home but its more fun with her. And she'll out party half the guys on the list. ;)

Even better is to get a woman that can throw down with the guys and not be girlie all the time that is fun to be with and party with so you want to bring her instead of have to bring her. I asked mine to come for just this reason. She offered to stay home but its more fun with her. And she'll out party half the guys on the list. ;)

^^ This is why I bring my woman. It's true (except for the out partying part. She gets tipsy off a martini. [i'm not kidding it just happened this past weekend])

well thats cute you guys and good to hear

but all I do is ride poorly, eat greatly and sleep like a baby when I'm down there to maximize my awesomeness. The woman is doing the right thing and going to some spa weekend with her best friend so she gets her fun while im away doing my thing. I'm like a Phoenix, I need to stretch my wings and fly

Edited by Bad324

My wife is the same way and developed her own small fan club on here. She would have come to this weekend except we are going to Chicago 3 weeks before and could not get a sitter or anyone to take care of the horses.

My wife is the same way and developed her own small fan club on here. She would have come to this weekend except we are going to Chicago 3 weeks before and could not get a sitter or anyone to take care of the horses.

She is the best den mother for us dunken boy scouts.

Your wife is awesome. How she deals with all of us drunk I have no idea.

well thats cute you guys and good to hear

but all I do is ride poorly, eat greatly and sleep like a baby when I'm down there to maximize my awesomeness. The woman is doing the right thing and going to some spa weekend with her best friend so she gets her fun while im away doing my thing. I'm like a peacock,{<---Fixed} I need to stretch my wings and fly

Had to fix some thing BAD

I'm assuming that is 2 people? Looks like this Deals Gap trip has the makings of a kick ass reality show.

Somebody will get teh preggers on this trip.

Believe that!