Ohio Riders Invades Deals Gap -- June 7-10, 2012

Casper

Part of the reason I like my driving through the night idea is avoiding traffic

For any interested, my plan A is coming together nicely. I called yesterday and nobody is in our cabin wednesday night and if it stays that way we are able to check in when we get there. Nap a few hours then hitting the Cherry cola Skyway around Noon

Looks like my group had decided just to caravan with the rest and meet for b-fast thurs morning at 7am

I've been trying to figure out the route I am going to take as well. The link you provided is using the detour I was going to take roughly, and I would prefer to stay out of a bunch of crap.

One southbound lane open two northbound lanes open,looks like going home this could be the way to go.

I can go down 77 to 81 from Cleveland & that only adds 1:20 minutes for me if the detour costs more time than that then it might be the way to go down.

The Rawlins Bros are meeting Hutch and I for Breakfast at 7am Thurs morn. That way we are going thru Cincinnati right after rush hour traffic and the rest of the way is smooth sailing. We were going to meet at Ihop in Pickerington but if others are coming we can change that to Waffle House in Grove City to be easier for you and Brian since it's right off of 71 since you guys won't be on 70. The service there is faster too.

looks like we will be joining you, so witch will it be ihop or WH?

Looks like my group had decided just to caravan with the rest and meet for b-fast thurs morning at 7am

Sounds good... We'll pass you bitches when were coming back on the Skyway :p

Depends how bad do you want the promotion?;)

Not bad enough apparently. One of those deals where it's take a shit ton more responsibility and only a nominal pay raise. Just sort of a means to an where I ultimately want to end up. Oh well. If it's meant to be it will be. In the mean time I'll just be keeping it breezy.

Not bad enough apparently. One of those deals where it's take a shit ton more responsibility and only a nominal pay raise. Just sort of a means to an where I ultimately want to end up. Oh well. If it's meant to be it will be. In the mean time I'll just be keeping it breezy.

fair enough I'd rather be riding than stuck at work

I'm leaving for the gap early this morning. TDOT says southbound-75 has one lane open as of yesterday. I'll post here what the situation is when we get there.

We are 400 miles into our trip. Visited with brother in-law in Pickerington then slept in a Walmart parking lot in Morse rd. Now waiting for IP to open for some tires.

Plan A is in full effect. We'll see you sometime Thursday afternoon. :cool:

Excellent news!

I like to keep it breezy. That's why I go commando :D

I'm going to attempt to keep it breezy. Using my new dri-fit bball shorts for under my riding pants. Luckily the weather doesn't seem like it'll be unbearably hot

Good news! The wife is out of the hospital & doing better. She said that she would be pissed if I don't go to the rally. See you there!

Thats good shes doing better. she a good women to back you to come.

wont be the only hayabusa there.

:crytroll: seems like i am the only one stuck here while every one else in OR is gonna go play .... drive / ride safe

Don't worry you'll be fine and we'll be safe. Plus you gets to work your magic with the vids people send your way. Kinda like riding vicariously through us.;)