Ohio Riders Invades Deals Gap -- June 7-10, 2012

Casper

I am going to have to cancel my trip to the rally. Took my wife to the ER last night. She has been admitted & right now they don't know what the problem is! At this point it is starting to scare me!

How everything works out for you two.

I haven't talked to Matt yet, so I'm not sure what our plans are. Ill start an email today and get shit figured out.

i talked to matt over at hoblicks and he said as far as he knows you guys are going to meet the rest of the clan for breakfast at 7am

I am going to have to cancel my trip to the rally. Took my wife to the ER last night. She has been admitted & right now they don't know what the problem is! At this point it is starting to scare me!

Hope every thing works out for her and you.

Here's what I'll be riding at the Gap next weekend...We are selling both Versys since my wife is not riding anymore. I have kicked around what to buy for 2up riding, and riding alone, that would be light enough, and have decent handling, and power, I have considered a DL1000 for a while, and bought a new DL1000 Adventure today at Iron Pony...I really like it so far...

P1010080.jpg

P1010078.jpg

Edited by jnor

Here's what I'll be riding at the Gap next weekend...We are selling both Versys since my wife is not riding anymore. I have kicked around what to buy for 2up riding, and riding alone, that would be light enough, and have decent handling, and power, I have considered a DL1000 for a while, and bought a new DL1000 Adventure today at Iron Pony...I really like it so far...

P1010073.jpg

Nice, i have sat on your bike several times before, if it was the one in the store:D

Hey on an important note, can anyone hook up with abdecal?? I need some stickers.

I have a stash. What color do you need?

Hell I'll just bring them on the trip.

My riding buddy can't make it. :( Kent' date=' I hope the missus and you get good news, and right quick.

I've revised my route, and will be making the trip down in one shot. Anybody that is riding down is free to join me. I plan on being in Charleston by 10 o'clock. I am taking this route...

[url']http://goo.gl/maps/ecmI

I'd prefer to just meet up in Charleston, right off the I-64/US-119 interchange, (exit 58-A, off I-64)... but am open to meet in the Marietta/Parkersburg region, as well.

What day are you leaving again?

What route are you taking?

I just checked the route you had and it looks like we can hook up around the columbus area depending on what you leave. Were taking the same route once you get into Columbus it looks like. Just gonna slab it and make it in one day.

A buddy and I will be trucking our turd-bikes down Monday the 4th and coming back up Sunday the 10th. We're staying at the microtel in Robbinsville (We both need wifi)

They are both beat to Sh%t, loud, and slow. We shall see you at the gap!

Let me get back to you gotta talk to wht_scotpion and see if he wants to change. My only problem is I wanna get there in a day. While cutting down on flat spots as much.as possible.

A buddy and I will be trucking our turd-bikes down Monday the 4th and coming back up Sunday the 10th. We're staying at the microtel in Robbinsville (We both need wifi)

Plan on being at Fontana Village Saturday night at least for required BSing and debauchery around the fore pit.

I expect a report before I maybe leave Friday morning about the Jellico situation so I can plan my route accordingly.

http://www.kentucky.com/2012/06/02/2210137/southbound-i-75-in-tennessee-to.html

I've been trying to figure out the route I am going to take as well. The link you provided is using the detour I was going to take roughly, and I would prefer to stay out of a bunch of crap.

Part of the reason I like my driving through the night idea is avoiding traffic

For any interested, my plan A is coming together nicely. I called yesterday and nobody is in our cabin wednesday night and if it stays that way we are able to check in when we get there. Nap a few hours then hitting the Cherry cola Skyway around Noon

Are you taking my old ninja to the gap?!