Ohio Riders Invades Deals Gap -- June 7-10, 2012

Casper

3e5a2678.jpg

Corbin seat...Check

Luggage....Check

Ready to throw some miles down. Thinking about a set of PR2's before heading down....

Trip is coming up quick and cant wait except sleeping around a couple of snoring old guys :wtf::D

3e5a2678.jpg

Corbin seat...Check

Luggage....Check

Ready to throw some miles down. Thinking about a set of PR2's before heading down....

Trip is coming up quick and cant wait except sleeping around a couple of snoring old guys :wtf::D

Stupid question are you riding down?

3e5a2678.jpg

Corbin seat...Check

Luggage....Check

definitely throw on a fresh set of PR2's. You will thank me and yourself later

Stupid question are you riding down?

As of right now I am planning on riding down.

definitely throw on a fresh set of PR2's. You will thank me and yourself later

Well I have Power Pures on now that have around 500 miles on them... A set of PP2CT that have a trackday and a half on them and tons of tread left, and a new set of q2's lol

So Im hoping they would last but Im not sure...I guess I could bring a tire down with me just in case.

Pure's would be gone by the time you get there. Get some PP2CT's, air them up to 38F/42R and air down to 32F/30R when you're down there (or whatever you prefer). Then air back up for the ride home. I've done the trip on PP2CT's before and had plenty of life left.

Though I have found, if I don't increase my pressure's on the way down and "gettin' it" on the highway ride down, would tend to make a nice flatspot. Sure, it would wear away, but I also unneccessarily wore the tire.

so what kind of person severely injures his throttle hand 8 days before leaving....this fucking moron

at least I'll have another excuse this year why I'm so slow :dunno:

so what kind of person severely injures his throttle hand 8 days before leaving....this fucking moron

at least I'll have another excuse this year why I'm so slow :dunno:

no excuses hutch hit the twisties saturday with stiches in his throttle hand

no excuses hutch hit the twisties saturday with stiches in his throttle hand

damnit he was already 5x the man I could ever be and he goes and does something like that? I guess I'll just bring the tampons and hang out at the pool :(

damnit he was already 5x the man I could ever be and he goes and does something like that? I guess I'll just bring the tampons and hang out at the pool :(

:lol: seems to be the thing to do for this trip

Nah, just be our sandwich maker! :lol:

Got the trailer all set up and lubed this weekend. Hobs is take'n care of the loose ends on my scoot thursday. And ill take the truck in for a earl change next Wed. morning.

Edited by 2talltim

im going against my stubborn nature and wearing a dumb looking thumb immobilizer in attempt to heal up quicker. I feel like such a pansy but 28 is calling my name and I need to be close to 100%

Left hand had the stiches, but its your story :)

Haha...I must have been smoking crack that day, I'm getting all my info mixed up..lol. Still left or right your a stud:D

Edited by 2talltim

Start saying prayers for my bike. I will post up details of the service experience from hell when I get my bike back. I hope to have it back on Saturday and still need to get a tire mounted.