Ohio Riders Invades Deals Gap -- June 7-10, 2012

Casper

Does anyone need a lodge room? I have two queen beds reserved and my deposit is non-refundable. I have it reserved Friday-Sunday. Total is $190, but I'll give it to anyone on here for $150. Let me know!

Very tempting, I am still day to day & won't know if I'm going until Wednesday. I was going to stay at Phillips Motel $120 for three nights.

If I go and if you still have it available by then I will take it but sell it now if you can.

daaaamn didn't think the OR-last-minute-bail would apply for this trip. Must remember to give her lots of shit

Does kinda burn my ass when people bail out the last min. on stuff like this. I mean if you have good reason such as CW i can see it, but when you just flat out bail it's BS. That why i never say im 100% in on somthing unless i know i am.

it is now becoming more and more likely Likwid and I will be heading out of Cleveland around 8 or 9pm on Wednesday night. Just have one more loose end to tie up and if that works out I'll be stopping real quick around the 270/70 interchange then on my way south

Figure we get there when we get there and I can take a quick hour nap and be riding by 12 or 1 to hit the Cherehola Skyway and fit it in on this trip

Im going to talk to jagr and habi tonight at the meet/greet to find out what time and where they live to pick them up. Then we can arange a meeting spot and time to caravan if you still wanna do that.

Im going to talk to jagr and habi tonight at the meet/greet to find out what time and where they live to pick them up. Then we can arange a meeting spot and time to caravan if you still wanna do that.

We can just meet at my house Tim. We can meet BadThumb069 at The Pomy or somewhere close.

• Upvote 1

We can just meet at my house Tim. We can meet BadThumb069 at The Pomy or somewhere close.

sounds good. I'm pretty certain that we've both talked ourselves into this plan. In addition, I think I might be picking up Mykill along the way since I had an extra spot in the truck. I think he's north of 270 so Iron Pony could work. If I hear from the guy that wants my suit, then probably switch it up to wherever I was going to meet him near 70/270

damn you Jagr, I just spit water and then had a sad since I'm stuck in this stupid freakin thing:

066fa52b.jpg

Does kinda burn my ass when people bail out the last min. on stuff like this. I mean if you have good reason such as CW i can see it, but when you just flat out bail it's BS. That why i never say im 100% in on somthing unless i know i am.

I was 100% in. 3/4 of my room no longer was going. The obligations of being a custodial single parent trumps the uncertainties of a room for four with no roomies- all whilst having the ability to cancel the reservation. Makes sense if you think about it. ;)

Bad324 are you getting the wheel chock from me?

thank you for the offer however Pauly has since decided to ride down so I only have 2 bikes going in the trailer so I'm good now. Thanks!

Giving it some more thought and if you guys are going to leave at the butt crack of dawn like you say you are, maybe traveling with the group will be more fun. So as of now you guys have 3 rigs in the caravan(Carwhore, CMH_S, MT)correct. So if any of you have a set in stone leaving time and meet place let me know. From the sound of it Jagr wasnt fond of my idea anyway, and habi i dont think really cares either way, and josh is just a newb poser and will do what we say anyways:lol:

Hey Sorethumb1969, even if you do this you will have to leave you hood, VERY F'N early.

The Rawlins Bros are meeting Hutch and I for Breakfast at 7am Thurs morn. That way we are going thru Cincinnati right after rush hour traffic and the rest of the way is smooth sailing. We were going to meet at Ihop in Pickerington but if others are coming we can change that to Waffle House in Grove City to be easier for you and Brian since it's right off of 71 since you guys won't be on 70. The service there is faster too.

The Rawlins Bros are meeting Hutch and I for Breakfast at 7am Thurs morn. That way we are going thru Cincinnati right after rush hour traffic and the rest of the way is smooth sailing. We were going to meet at Ihop in Pickerington but if others are coming we can change that to Waffle House in Grove City to be easier for you and Brian since it's right off of 71 since you guys won't be on 70. The service there is faster too.

I will have to goto the east side to pick up habi anyway, but let me find out what everyone wants to do first, if brian was dead set on going earlier ill still go that route. Ill wait till CMH, or MaxP or one of the other guys to chime in too and see what their plans are.

I'm not going to drive all night just to get there 8 hours before check in and try to ride tired. Its a vacation so I intend to take it easy.Still can ride Thurs by leaving at 7 and you still have Fri sat and sun. Riding tired there is a recipe for disaster imho

• Upvote 1

I'm going to call today and see the earliest we can check in. At this point I'm pretty certain we are leaving Wednesday night regardless unless Likwid decides against it which I doubt

I've got plans A, B, C and D ready to go so I'm covered for situations

I'm not going to drive all night just to get there 8 hours before check in and try to ride tired. Its a vacation so I intend to take it easy.Still can ride Thurs by leaving at 7 and you still have Fri sat and sun. Riding tired there is a recipe for disaster imho

Todd I'm good with anytime I'm off all week. And if you need a break from driving I can drive some if needed

I will have to goto the east side to pick up habi anyway, but let me find out what everyone wants to do first, if brian was dead set on going earlier ill still go that route. Ill wait till CMH, or MaxP or one of the other guys to chime in too and see what their plans are.

I haven't talked to Matt yet, so I'm not sure what our plans are. Ill start an email today and get shit figured out.

Giving it some more thought and if you guys are going to leave at the butt crack of dawn like you say you are, maybe traveling with the group will be more fun. So as of now you guys have 3 rigs in the caravan(Carwhore, CMH_S, MT)correct. So if any of you have a set in stone leaving time and meet place let me know. From the sound of it Jagr wasnt fond of my idea anyway, and habi i dont think really cares either way, and josh is just a newb poser and will do what we say anyways:lol:

Hey Sorethumb1969, even if you do this you will have to leave you hood, VERY F'N early.

Yeah, I don't care either way. IHOP in picktown in 10 min from me so that wouldn't be an issue other than the shitty traffic at that time on 256.

I am going to have to cancel my trip to the rally. Took my wife to the ER last night. She has been admitted & right now they don't know what the problem is! At this point it is starting to scare me!

Hope everything comes out okm she's in my prayers.