Ohio Riders Invades Deals Gap -- June 7-10, 2012

Casper

You should be. This place is heaven. Why the fuck aren't you here?

cause if i would've left, some assclown or another would've held up one of my shipments. and sure enough, they did, so i'm kinda glad (and sad) i didn't go so i could deal with the problem.

Dragon was sketchy today. Passed a pickup that wouldn't pull over. He came over on me and swatted out the window at my head. I left him. Stopped at the Dragon Lodge went in to get a drink came out and there was MR Headswatter coming down the hill. Pasty Cracker. Also had some turd in a tuner ford contour come around a corner supahawt crossing lines.

Yes a Ford Contour. Lowered and coffee canned.

But the best was a bit before that one of our ORDN people going THE OPPOSITE DIRECTION found himself across the double yellow in my lane in a nice hairpin. I was hugging the inside so whatever.

Chilling in the lodge now. AC feels great. Done with this. Ready to get home.

Let me know how chandler is doing if you see him out and about.

Thanks!

Chris

He was fully geared at Gap Lodge with a few people.

I think they were making runs.

Dragon was sketchy today. Passed a pickup that wouldn't pull over. He came over on me and swatted out the window at my head. I left him. Stopped at the Dragon Lodge went in to get a drink came out and there was MR Headswatter coming down the hill. Pasty Cracker. Also had some turd in a tuner ford contour come around a corner supahawt crossing lines.

Yes a Ford Contour. Lowered and coffee canned.

But the best was a bit before that one of our ORDN people going THE OPPOSITE DIRECTION found himself across the double yellow in my lane in a nice hairpin. I was hugging the inside so whatever.

Chilling in the lodge now. AC feels great. Done with this. Ready to get home.

don't be a big wus get your ass back out there.:D

the gap sucks on weekends. during the week there isn't a sole around

why does it sound like you guys are all out and about on your own?

Too lazy to read through 100 pages. What time is the meet n greet thingy at Fontana village sat?

Doorfront Parking like a BOSS

NoBama 2012

Fire @ 8 @ the firepit uphill from our cabins.

We are eating lunch at Oinkers in Clayton, Ga.

a693745d-b09b-839b.jpg

Because there are 40 people. Different people want to do different things. NOt to mention the varying skill sets

I've asked a few times now if anyone is out and about. Would be nice to at least be In a small group. No responses though.

GF and I went on 32 today, between 321 in TN, and the NC border. Awesome ride. Turns seem way tighter than The Gap. Roads are newly paved. And there was not more than probably 10 vehicles in traffic the entire trip, up

and back. I was like the only one on the road on the way up. Was cool 'cause I could go my own pace w a backpack and my nervousness after the wreck. And this is on a SATURDAY. Beats Gap for traffic by far

Doorfront Parking like a BOSS

NoBama 2012

Because there are 40 people. Different people want to do different things. NOt to mention the varying skill sets

doesn't sound like much of a good time to me. I dunno when we did it on another forum we (about 20 of us) all rode together. there is such a thing as riding your own pace.

made for a better overall get together if you ask me.