Ohio Riders Invades Deals Gap -- June 7-10, 2012

Casper

That would be up to CMHSprint.

We are rolling in his diesel Excursion and pulling my 7x12 trailer. We fit 4 bikes on it last year and might have had enough room for 1 more 600. Bikewise, it sounds like its just the 4 of us (CMHSprint, Marlboro Man, Gump and me) unless Carie wants to take her RR cuz I think Ben is riding down. Carie is riding down with us if she is going.

I can pull what ever we need to. I've pulled a 4 place enclosed snowmobile trailer through Ontario.

I just booked a cabin and they have 3 left.

I can pull what ever we need to. I've pulled a 4 place enclosed snowmobile trailer through Ontario.

I just booked a cabin and they have 3 left.

Make that two left. I just booked ours. Might actually only be one left. I think we only had four cabins set aside, and three are booked. We can probably add more cabins if we need if they're available. There are lodge rooms available also, and tent sites.

I asked how many were left as well and asked if we had more people needing cabins if expanding was possible. She said "I'm sure they can easily work something out"

The lodge rooms aren't bad at all. Stayed in one last fall and if you request a ground floor room you can put your bike right in front of your door and window which is under the balconies for the above rooms. Perfect room for 2 normal guys or 2 couples or 4 of you gheys

Make that two left. I just booked ours. Might actually only be one left. I think we only had four cabins set aside, and three are booked. We can probably add more cabins if we need if they're available. There are lodge rooms available also, and tent sites.

She said they have plenty left, but we might want to look into booking another block.

So ride down 23. From here I mapped it at about 7.5 hrs, going the speed limit....lol

If I ride, I usually take 23 down, then I75 back home, it really depends on how much time I have.

I always ride by myself, sort of curious what the trip is like riding with a group.

When people go with me, we take my trailer...huh, I think they are using me...:nono:

hope it's ok Ben i sent a email to www.tailofthedragon.com and www.dealsgap.com to add us to the calendar of events on thier web pages..one to warn the locals that we are coming and they had beter leave town:lol: and two some free advertising for the site:D

Edited by 2talltim

Man would I love to do this ride. It has been 5 years since I have been to the dragon or the area. Would be nice to get a road trip in this year. But I don't see it happening. The triple is getting long in the tooth, and needs some work to do a trip like this. Wish it would sell so I could get a newer bike to do a trip soon.

Sell off some of your guns & buy a newer bike.LOL

I always take 2 days to ride down & slab it back in 1 day. I have been down to the Dragon area about a dozen times & I always ride down no trailering!

No trailer queen here either. The ride down to the Smokeys is nothing coming from here. Riding 10-11 hours on the slab, now that's something to avoid imho....lol

No trailer queen here either. The ride down to the Smokeys is nothing coming from here. Riding 10-11 hours on the slab, now that's something to avoid imho....lol

You're riding a fucking couch. Not much to brag about.

Do it on a 600RR. THEN We'll be impressed.

The triple is getting long in the tooth, and needs some work to do a trip like this. Wish it would sell so I could get a newer bike to do a trip soon.

my bike is 3 years older and has over 40K miles and id ride it to cali and back today if i wanted too...how bad could your triple be?

Ive rode it 2times and trailered it 2 times..like ive said its not the ride i hate its usually the weather if you could garentee me nice weather there and back id ride it everytime but as long as ive got my horse and buggy and im just trying to get there with out a side adventure ill be a queen..LOL