Ammo Deals.

4DAIVI PAI2K5

I haven't been checking (mainly because I had enough on order) and I've never actually set foot in any of the stores.

I'll ask the guys at work who are still trying to stock pile if they've been seeing any.I haven't shopped for it since before the election.

I paid 230 shipped for 1k of 9mm luger about 3 weeks ago from surplusammo. Got it last week.

Just got an email from IntenseTactical - I have had a backorder for 10 PMags for just under a month now at $16.95 each (!) and they just billed my CC today saying they will ship two weeks from now. That price is a steal compared to what's out there now.

Got 500 .223 bullet in the mail today. Power and primers are on backorder, and I have about 500 brass (always kept my rifle brass in case I ever got into reloading!)

Actually gonna go downstairs and set up my reloading workstation now.

Edited by Scruit

Dude no way, you can get 223 at Wally world, American Eagle BRASS for 11.99 a box, or dicks, either one had it everytime I've been as of late.

I dunno if Vances still has any but their NEW ad that came out in Jan. had 840 in a can for 329, BRASS. I'd waste a day going in there if I could, I still never made it like I wanted to last time.

I'll have to check but I've been to about 5-6 wal marts and 4 different Dick's around here and each one has been sold out of just about all ammo. This was the only place I found with in stock so I'm glad I asked before I ordered

Dude no way, you can get 223 at Wally world, American Eagle BRASS for 11.99 a box, or dicks, either one had it everytime I've been as of late.

I dunno if Vances still has any but their NEW ad that came out in Jan. had 840 in a can for 329, BRASS. I'd waste a day going in there if I could, I still never made it like I wanted to last time.

Those were tracers fyi.

Gun show in Dayton was packed! Depending on what you wanted some over priced some average. Olde had. 223 for 8.99 box of 20.

They had lowers at the show for 195.00 (still high)

The AWB Specifically bans lowers for known rifles - have to await the wording before we know if they are grandfathered too.

• Casper unpinned this topic