Did you get out and vote?

Casper

hmm i should probably look into changing my registration for the election. Somebody not lazy wanna point me in the right direction of how to do so :D

Change your registration as in Democrat to Republican? When I walked in, they simply asked what party. I said Republican, and they wrote an R on my form.

Change your registration as in Democrat to Republican? When I walked in, they simply asked what party. I said Republican, and they wrote an R on my form.

as in location. The last time I voted for a Presidential election I was in Cinci and the last local election I was registered in a different city and county than where I live now. I don't pay attention to this stuff nearly as much as I should but thats why I have you people to give me the idiots version of things :lol:

as in location. The last time I voted for a Presidential election I was in Cinci and the last local election I was registered in a different city and county than where I live now. I don't pay attention to this stuff nearly as much as I should but thats why I have you people to give me the idiots version of things :lol:

Pretty sure it's too late then. I think the cutoff was the first week of February. I'm not 100% sure though.

Pretty sure it's too late then. I think the cutoff was the first week of February. I'm not 100% sure though.

hmm then hopefully my registration is still good where I used to vote!