If you had $5k...

Bad324

I'm pretty sure I just threw up in my mouth a little. God, those things were ugly.

I know that feel, bro. I just got my ER bill for $1100. There went my scooter purchase...

MOTHERFUCKING THIS. Extra super bonus points for the wannabe yuppie clothes and/or mullet.

Mullet is a necessity along with a cut off pat benetar shirt, cut off jean shorts, and penny loafers without socks. And a can of bush or natty light in a coozey that says "show em to me".

If you fit in one, the miata's are fun with a huge market of cheap parts for autox events. You can also race in the miata events at tracks. Good drivers will beat corvettes in autox. However, pretty gay to drive around town in.

Wrangler is on the list! Just seems that around here they are all BTS and rusted out

I'm not interested in projects or racing or modding. I'm just sick of driving my truck everywhere and if I don't find a house soon I'll get a car regardless of garage space at this point. I've been debating wrangler, e36 M3 and of course a Trans Am. The practical side says get sport luxury an my fun side says get something straight fun. I'm a sucker for t-tops. I'd LOVE to find a convertible Continental with suicide doors if I went classic cruiser

I know I shouldn't spend the money but I'm basically at the point where if i can find a deal I would jumP on it

Wrangler is on the list! Just seems that around here they are all BTS and rusted out

I'm not interested in projects or racing or modding. I'm just sick of driving my truck everywhere and if I don't find a house soon I'll get a car regardless of garage space at this point. I've been debating wrangler, e36 M3 and of course a Trans Am. The practical side says get sport luxury an my fun side says get something straight fun. I'm a sucker for t-tops. I'd LOVE to find a convertible Continental with suicide doors if I went classic cruiser

I know I shouldn't spend the money but I'm basically at the point where if i can find a deal I would jumP on it

Go for the e36 but maintenance will be expensive. My old man had one and it was a blast to drive.

Something you'll get bored with and sell?

sell for more money than I bought it for :D

If I had 5k for a fun car.... I would keep saving cause 5k won't get shit worth driving

2 of my favorite cars I've owned I bought for less than 5k and were then sold for double what I bought for

I think you have too much money and free time.

I wish on both accounts :(

Mustang...hands down. I had a '93 GT convertible, '95 GT Coupe, and a 2005...loved them all. Would have another, but they are not too practical with kiddos.

I'd get a mustang convetiblr for the right deal. I just wish they ever made the 90s ones with t tops

I already have a boat :p

I got my FSB last year for "fun" but I'm thinking of getting something else a bit newer and better equipped for towing (the little 302 doesn't tow well).

i got my fsb last year for "fun" but i'm thinking of getting something else a bit newer and better equipped for towing (the little 302 doesn't tow well).

fsb?

If I were to pick something up it probably wouldn't be til after the Gap trip but if anyone has something interested in getting rid of or a friend that wants to sell something and can vouch I'm all ears. Don't think I feel like dealing with craigslist shit at the moment

Edited by Bad324