They are coming today to take your guns.

JackFlash

You're also an Obama supporter, so there you have it. Have fun with your feelings, tofu, and hybrids. :lol:

I am not...:(

I just like him better than the guy who wants to jack my student loan rates and eliminate all of my tax deductions.

Why does the NRA back Romney?

Obama signed the bill into law to allow guns in national parks, and on subway trains.

on the other hand

Romney signed a law to permanently ban many semi-automatic firearms. “These guns are not made for recreation or self-defense,” Romney said in 2004. “They are instruments of destruction with the sole purpose of hunting down and killing people.”

• Upvote 1

I dont do well with internet sarcasm when i dont personally know the person and their stances. I usually take what a person posts from a literal stance and thats it.

Don't believe them they are trying to lull you into a false sense of security so they can catch you off guard on the group ride they intend to invite you on. It's a trap I say! :eek:

sheep_transported_on_motorcycle.gif

I just like him better than the guy who wants to jack my student loan rates and eliminate all of my tax deductions.

ahhh hahahaahahahahahaahaahaahahahaahahahahahahahahahaaaahahahahahahaahahahaha...

wait wait wait... gotta catch my breath...

bwwwwaaaaaaaaaaahaahhaahahahaahahahaahahahhaaaahahahaha

• Upvote 1

I dont do well with internet sarcasm when i dont personally know the person and their stances. I usually take what a person posts from a literal stance and thats it.

Well then guess what..... I FUCKING HATE YOU!!!!

Of course we've never met and there's absolutely no reason for me to feel that way.

:)

• Upvote 1

ahhh hahahaahahahahahaahaahaahahahaahahahahahahahahahaaaahahahahahahaahahahaha...

god damn peanut butter rule!!!

Obama signed the bill into law to allow guns in national parks, and on subway trains.

on the other hand

Romney signed a law to permanently ban many semi-automatic firearms. “These guns are not made for recreation or self-defense,” Romney said in 2004. “They are instruments of destruction with the sole purpose of hunting down and killing people.”

And the NFA act of 1986 was signed by Ronald Reagan..... Whu whu whaaattt!?!?!? An anti-gun republican???? Not Ronald Reagan, say it ain't so????

NRA is a political organization just as much (if not more) than they are a lobbying group for the firearms industry. Better believe they have an agenda that goes well beyond their "concern" for your ability to buy guns.

That being said, the guberment can have my guns, but I'm going to give 'em my bullets first!

on the other hand

Obama said mostly the same thing too.

So why is the NRA fawning over Romney if he said that?

Don't forget the NRA went schitz over the UN trade agreement that they are either intentionally or negligently representing as a ban on US domestic ownership of guns...

Also he's the guy who is proposing legislation that will continue helping my sister complete a college education, passed a law giving my mom access to health insurance, and got economic conditions together that have given me the opportunity to purchase a home.

I'm not a fan of how eager he is to play world police, but he's not near as bad as his opponent...

Also he's the guy who is proposing legislation that will continue helping my sister complete a college education, passed a law giving my mom access to health insurance, and got economic conditions together that have given me the opportunity to purchase a home.

I'm not a fan of how eager he is to play world police, but he's not near as bad as his opponent...

just keeping this in context since you have a tendency to stray from the point when facing any sort of light resistance to your claims:

You're also an Obama supporter, so there you have it. Have fun with your feelings, tofu, and hybrids. :lol:

you are definitely the most... shall we say... "enthusiastic", raving, frothing at the mouth obama supporter on this site. bar none. i rule out the obvious choice, jrmmiii because at least he has from the very beginning, prattled on about his no-homo lust for "i'm fiscally conservative but somehow luuurve me some economy destroying social programs that are insanely easy to exploit".

you on the other hand, exclaimed your love of ron paul and being libertarian leaning... and then go on to shout your support of the Ba-rock "the peoples' elbow" Obama, who has introduced to this nation, some of the most constitution defiling shit history has ever seen. i wont get into a lengthy discussion about your issues with personal protection and personal property rights.

You're also an Obama supporter

so yes. ahh ha ha. ha ha ha. ahh hahahahahahahaa

aaahhhhhh hahahaahahahahahahahaahahahahahaha

bwaaaahahahaahahahahahaahahahahahahhaaaahhahaha

looooolmfgwtfroflcopterbbq

• Upvote 2

Magz is running with false information. That's my fault. I mentioned I was a NRA member on another forum' date=' which hasn't been the case for 2 years. The NRA can suck it, but so can LoLbamacoptor, Mittens McSameAsLoLbambacoptor and OhioMike.. for giving me negative rep. :p[/quote']

Ohiomike luvs the negrep

you are definitely the most... shall we say... "enthusiastic", raving, frothing at the mouth obama supporter on this site. bar none. i rule out the obvious choice, jrmmiii because at least he has from the very beginning, prattled on about his no-homo lust for "i'm fiscally conservative but somehow luuurve me some economy destroying social programs that are insanely easy to exploit".

you on the other hand, exclaimed your love of ron paul and being libertarian leaning... and then go on to shout your support of the Ba-rock "the peoples' elbow" Obama, who has introduced to this nation, some of the most constitution defiling shit history has ever seen. i wont get into a lengthy discussion about your issues with personal protection and personal property rights.

My support for the president is driven by my libertarian philosophy.

Individual rights not being infringed... giving opportunity to those who wouldn't have it otherwise...minding our own business internationally...

Kinda the opposite of everything republicans have come to stand for ...theocracy, policing the world, military industrial complex, wealth incumbency....

My support for the president is driven by my libertarian philosophy.

Individual rights not being infringed... giving opportunity to those who wouldn't have it otherwise...minding our own business internationally...

Kinda the opposite of everything republicans have come to stand for ...theocracy, policing the world, military industrial complex, wealth incumbency....

There isn't a big enough lol graphic to insert here. Wow. You should be rooting for Gary Johnson, not selling out to the highest bidder. What you're doing is NOT being a Libertarian. You're religious thread today and your posts here prove my point. You're a diehard bleeding heart liberal, not a Libertarian.

Wow... this is one of the most amazingly contradicting posts I've read from you' date=' Magz.

Individual Mandate

Libya

Patriot Act

DOMA

I won't bother continuing my list. Look, vote for whomever the fuck you want, but don't tell me that President Obama gives a fuck about civil liberties or the Constitution. You like him because your family/friends are benefiting from his freebies. I get that, and can appreciate it. However, in order for one person to get a handout, another has to get fist-fucked. Remember that when it's your turn.[/quote']

Obama isn't responsible for half of that, and has supported repealing one of them, but good job, and consider his opponent's position on those?

I've said it more than once, I'm voting for ron paul, but I prefer obama to romney.

As for my personal view on guns, it is overshadowed by my political view regarding the constitution.