new girl

ninjachic

Ive not even begun to put effort in, nor asked for a number. Im just friendly and shiet. If I had put effort in you would be 4 pages into taking notes by now and niether her nor I would have any posts on here because we would be too dehydrated to type. ;)

Great response! High-five to you. :lol:

haha thanks. I take it, this happens a lot?

on intro threads from women? yep, and just so im not contributing anymore than anyone else, good luck and there are some really knowledgeable people here!! and some that just know big words so that sound good.....

on intro threads from women? yep, and just so im not contributing anymore than anyone else, good luck and there are some really knowledgeable people here!! and some that just know big words so that sound good.....

oh i've noticed. haha

then why aint you callin it?

Because he likes to be the anonymous person on the gloryhole! You haven't figured out that his 'helpful' post to you are his way of covering up his being in the closet yet? :tinfoil:

-VanDy

This is true, but the stories..Im not sure which ones you've heard so Im not claiming them lol. I go all or nothing though, the middle ground is where boing happens :)

In person you'll find it amazing ;)

Yeah the last small dick I saw, I laughed at it too.

Braking in a corner can be a skill on top a skill depending upon lots of variables.

Best approached cautiously and gently when first learning.

Until then do the hard braking in an upright stance where it works well.

I can't even explain what I'm doing with the front and rear brakes going into a turn, nor when I'm in the turn itself. In some ways I'm setting the suspension. In some ways I'm steering with the brakes. In other ways I'm adjusting lean angle. Some is even preparation for a "what if". All while actually slowing down or speeding up in a turn. And regardless of the speed or radius of the turn. Body motion also helps or hurts correcting errors. It isn't easy to explain, and it isn't easy to do. Throw in a decent variable like gravel, sand, water, obstacle or uneven pavement and you might fall down. I won't, but that's beside the point. That's 40+ years of riding burned into my hind brain, I don't have to think about it.

Take the MSF courses, get a good year of riding safely, then work on the fancy stuff.

By then your instincts and knowledge will be good, and it will be a lot easier to think quickly without hesitation.

I admit that I taught myself to ride. But it was a year of doing things that weren't always correct. That means falling down in a few turns with a small bike that didn't get messed up. I like to call it "getting it out of my system", and it worked, but really what I learned was how to fall safely.

Edited by ReconRat

wow I think you just cock blocked yourself by not denying your small!!

Nope, just the opposite. Peaked your curiosity. Now you really wanna know and since I told the other talent I perform you're thinking to yourself either way you're a winner and gonna make atleast 1 O face. ;)