You bought WHAT on eBay?!?

jester3681

A degree in "Womans Studies" That means shes a fucking dumbass who actually bought into the whole song and dance about that degree being worth a shit so now shes looking to whore it up in order to pay her bills.

Oh and that huffington article is from 2009

Edited by Gunner75

Well, shit. Google failed me - either that or the 10 seconds of radio I heard were referancing this story from 3 years ago. Sorry to let you down, Butters :D

you didnt let me down. i was the winning bid. why do you think im so fucking broke now? too much ebay virgin poon!

• Upvote 1

you didnt let me down. i was the winning bid. why do you think im so fucking broke now? too much ebay virgin poon!

Oh, she looks nice. $3.7 million nice? Nah... I think you could find better virgins for free at the Ugly Tuna any given Thursday evening. :D

depends on the person....people pay a lot more than that for shit a lot more lame, like paintings....some people could flush 3.7 million down the toilet and not even notice

i wouldnt spend more than $50-100 on a painting, no matter what famous dead guy painted it.....some people spend that many millions on paintings

somebody could offer me an authentic picasso painting worth x many millions, for $1000 under the conditions that i could never resell it to profit, and i would laugh and tell them to piss off.

Edited by Steve Butters

depends on the person....people pay a lot more than that for shit a lot more lame, like paintings....some people could flush 3.7 million down the toilet and not even notice

i wouldnt spend more than $50-100 on a painting, no matter what famous dead guy painted it.....some people spend that many millions on paintings

somebody could offer me an authentic picasso painting worth x many millions, for $1000 under the conditions that i could never resell it to profit, and i would laugh and tell them to piss off.

Hmm... I would, you would be stupid not to give it as a gift to someone and if they just happen to sell it and split the profits with you then so be it ;)