Ohio Riders Invades Deals Gap 2013

Casper

Getting up at 8 a.m. means I am up, already ate, had my coffee and planned my route for the day.

you'll be fine no worries. There is always usual a couple different groups that ride different paces and different routes so you'll find a group to fit in with your comfort level fine.

As an example, our group normally meets at the gas station at 8am to fuel up and be on our way usually no later than 8:30. Ride all morning, find a place for lunch, ride all afternoon, eat dinner, have a beer or two and hang out then go to bed and do it all over the next day. I only party hard the night before we leave because I can be hungover in the truck and not give a shit

I won't be so slow this year, as last was my first trip ever to the Gap! :D

Always looking for new riding buddies and would be happy to help anyone.

Chris

I hope you know Chris, I am holding you to that...

you'll be fine no worries. There is always usual a couple different groups that ride different paces and different routes so you'll find a group to fit in with your comfort level fine.

As an example, our group normally meets at the gas station at 8am to fuel up and be on our way usually no later than 8:30. Ride all morning, find a place for lunch, ride all afternoon, eat dinner, have a beer or two and hang out then go to bed and do it all over the next day. I only party hard the night before we leave because I can be hungover in the truck and not give a shit

I'm not driving you home this year :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

BUMP!..and i quick reminder(not sure if has been brought up this time around)...For all you concealed carriers your Ohio CHL/CCW does not carry over into Georgia(for our daily rides). If you want to legally carry in GA you will need to get a non-res PA, FL, or AZ license or leave you piece in Fontana (im sure there are other those are just the states off the to of my head) I'm not your daddy and you can do what you want but just a F.Y.I

Another f.y.i. the roads inside Fontana are public roads, vehicle/traffic laws, helmet laws, drinking laws ect still apply, they are not private property roads . We have never seen a problem with anything just wanted you to be aware.