Ohio Riders Invades Deals Gap 2013

Casper

I'm just plain lazy and only have so many days I can take off. There is nothing more I hate than highway riding so trailering is the quickest best option

I'm also an asshole and keep tabs of all the people who hate on the trailer option, those on my list do not receive the helpful use of my trailer if they were to need it due to a wreck or break down

I'm just plain lazy and only have so many days I can take off. There is nothing more I hate than highway riding so trailering is the quickest best option

I'm also an asshole and keep tabs of all the people who hate on the trailer option, those on my list do not receive the helpful use of my trailer if they were to need it due to a wreck or break down

Agree. If you wad your shit up down there (it's easy to do) it's nice to have a trailer to get the pieces back home.

Good to know.

I have already said I could care less how others get wherever they're going. Whatever floats your boat.

I've always told people "I can be your best friend or the worst pain in the ass you know, I let your actions determine which"

My apologies as I wasn't aiming it at you, its the ones who name call and are generally dicks about it that get the asshole side of me. The topic has come up before many a time and I just have to laugh about it and point out that there are many circumstances in which riding down there is not an option and it has little to do with being a "pussy" as some people state. Again, I meant no ill will to you however I had to butt in my .02 before the whole trailer vs ride bullshit started up again

Edited by Bad324

LOL

My SV has close to 140,000 miles on her, and has covered most of the country.

I enjoy travelling on two wheels.

I enjoy riding smartly on twisty roads.

I enjoy motorcycles.

I don't enjoy assholes though.

Your point is well taken, but try not to let other's opinions sway or change your behavior. Life's too short.

I realize that Ohio Riders is populated with lots of younger folks...lots of sport bikes (with little or no mods done for comfort)...and lotf of partiers who feel inclined to advertize their propensity to get fucked up.

I'm just an older guy that like throwing my bike into turns. Lots of turns. I like to party too, but not at the expense of affecting the next day's ride.

This will be fun meeting you guys.

140k! jesus! thats awesome!

I have to trailer there. I bring my bike on a fresh set of rubber, and usually leave on the cords. riding home isnt an option.

my next bike will be more sport tour oriented or possibly adventure, so riding there will be a definite in the future for me.

I'm also an asshole

Good to know.

I have already said I could care less how others get wherever they're going. Whatever floats your boat.

Just because you're capable of changing that quote, don't get all excited at the prospect of meeting me.

Sometime people say far more than they intend, even in jest.:eek:

i'm just practicing what I learned from Danimal's new best seller "How to Win Friends and Influence People by Being a Sanctimonious Douche"

you're totally right, people DO say far more than they intend. you win a chicken dinnar!

Wow are you off base. I merely stripped out his asshole statement from the rest. Didn't change a thing. When someone states they are sometimes an asshole, and give the reason why, they are still saying they are sometimes an asshole. I changed nothing, not even the meaning.

You do understand that right?

Why resort to name calling? Or is this just the way you are?

i didn't change a thing, i merely stripped out your 5lb bag packed with 10lbs of homoeroticism from the rest. didn't change a thing. when someone states they sometimes are older guys that enjoys assholes and looks forward to meeting young guys and gives the reason why, they are still saying they like to pack a lot of fudge into a relatively small youthful cavity. i changed nothing, not even the meaning. just the intent.

you do understand that, right?

and when you can't see and acknowledge your own hypocrisy and merely come back with a thinly veiled "must be latent homosexuality" (which, is laughable if you've read any of the track/race threads on this site) i resort to calling a spade a spade... u so mad. y u mad?

are you just uncomfortable being called out for being a sanctimonious douche when you're being one? you can call me a total bag of assholes for what i'm spouting off right now. i would be ok with it cause that's what i'm being right now. most of the time, i'm a super nice guy who just loves puppies. call me, full time puppy lover, part time assclown, and i'll call you full time older guy who enjoys assholes and meeting young guys and part time sanctimonious douche.

that's fair, right?

i didn't change a thing, i merely stripped out your 5lb bag packed with 10lbs of homoeroticism from the rest. didn't change a thing. when someone states they sometimes are older guys that enjoys assholes and looks forward to meeting young guys and gives the reason why, they are still saying they like to pack a lot of fudge into a relatively small youthful cavity. i changed nothing, not even the meaning. just the intent.

you do understand that, right?

and when you can't see and acknowledge your own hypocrisy and merely come back with a thinly veiled "must be latent homosexuality" (which, is laughable if you've read any of the track/race threads on this site) i resort to calling a spade a spade... u so mad. y u mad?

are you just uncomfortable being called out for being a sanctimonious douche when you're being one? you can call me a total bag of assholes for what i'm spouting off right now. i would be ok with it cause that's what i'm being right now. most of the time, i'm a super nice guy who just loves puppies. call me, full time puppy lover, part time assclown, and i'll call you full time older guy who enjoys assholes and meeting young guys and part time sanctimonious douche.

that's fair, right?

I think working assholes and puppies into the same post deserves some sort of award.

Well, it was nice.

Way to represent.

My parents ARE terribly proud.

and this is how you're supposed to leave OR gap hurrr

picture.php?albumid=162&pictureid=17173

Has Jinu taken my spot as "OR.net Chode"?

You're all whiny cunts. Trailer' date=' or not.[/quote']

i'm going to hold you down and give you a massage

I don't know what you're talking about puppies love to sniff assholes maybe that's why they like jbot so much

i have no comeback for this. i love puppies and they love me.