Ohio Riders Invades Deals Gap 2013

Casper

Well should be fun following you through the cherry cola then :) Should be a great time as it was last year.

Your the leader, im only fast on the skyway because i follow your line. Keep in mind i only have a 150 trail tire on that thing.

849097.jpg

:lol: its a cornering machine..:lol:

Edited by 2talltim

I'm you're fucking daddy, uncle and brother. What now? With the drunken scooter and cart antics that have ensued prior, I doubt there is any issues with local Leo in Fontana. I will be more than willing to test that theory again this year

i doubt any issuse either just info for the newbs, and your more of a mean drunken step uncle that tricks little kids with his spary painted van with free candy on the side

free_candy_guys_by_78257-d414e9i.jpg

FreeCandy.png

Just an FYI I ended up getting a small utility trailer an I have 1-2 spots left for those who don't already have a spot.

Thanks Adrian for hooking me up to get the Scooter down to the gap. I can't wait to get the scooter gang out and pass the posers going up and down the gap.

Time to get excited about June. It will be here soon enough.

• 3 weeks later...
Need the guys who are riding down from Columbus to get ahold of me to see what you want to do, Brandon is going to be out this trip and need to know if you all still want to bike it there.

I know Brandon told me last night he wasn't going now, but it's still 45+ days away still plenty of time to get his bike back together, is he sure?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

I know Brandon told me last night he wasn't going now, but it's still 45+ days away still plenty of time to get his bike back together, is he sure?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Yeah has a lot going on here soon with moving and all, wish we could get him back up and ready for the trip.

yea if i didnt have alot of shit going on id get her scooting again. I mean all it is, is a bent bar, peg broke off, some reason my brake light stays on, fairing trashed and my frame slider didnt do shit lol fucker broke right off. But once i get my moving finished and pay off a few thing operation fix the black widow will be agoo. :D

• Upvote 1

yea if i didnt have alot of shit going on id get her scooting again. I mean all it is, is a bent bar, peg broke off, some reason my brake light stays on, fairing trashed and my frame slider didnt do shit lol fucker broke right off. But once i get my moving finished and pay off a few thing operation fix the black widow will be agoo. :D

I'd be willing to bet that some people from here would help you out to get you on the road before the trip.

Bent handle bar?

Yea I gotta force the throttle close it doesn't snap back. Will she should be able to take care of it my self I'm not too helpless haha thanks

:p well, i wasn't really calling you helpless, just saying that if you needed help to get it done more quickly, i'm sure it could be done!

So I heard there may be some floor space in JStump's cabin? I'd like to occupy that space if I can get out of work...

Sent from my iPhone

That is if theBrown57 wants to take shadows bed since he doesn't think he is going now. I assumed Brown would rather upgrade to a couch/bed spot instead of the floor.

Edited by JStump

Question: Did anyone get into a fight with any of the FZ1OA guys at the saturday night party last year?

From the FZ1OA forum:

Quote:

Originally Posted by PFG viewpost.gif

Yes, because the entire thread is in the wrong forum, but one guy gets gigged on not following the protocol.

If everyone is licking the windows on your bus, maybe you shouldn't call a guy on his technique.

MP:rof.gif

Quote:

Originally Posted by hotboot viewpost.gif

Those Ohio peeps drink like fish and party until 4am, you FZ1OA'ers watch your women and hang tough through the firepit wars....we almost melted the hillside into China last year.

MP: We just made those bubbys bring the 1/2 cord of wood that we paid for instead of the tailgate worth they tried to deliver.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fitty viewpost.gif

Some of the Ohio guys got their feelings hurt last year and wanted to rumble with hotboot and dipps. You can leave them at home. biggrin.gif

MP: Huh? I dont remember anyone getting pissed. I thought we had a great time hanging with you guys and hope we can do it again this year.

As for your women, We'll do our best to keep Gump under control this time.