Ohio Riders Invades Deals Gap 2013

Casper

So.. You, Me, Sleepy, Mr. Brown..= cabin full right?

Josh needs the big bed because its were he spends most of his time...:lol:

Id say we could get a 5th in with a air matress and make it cheaper but bathroom/shower time might be tight.

I'm cool with the air mattress arrangement.

Yeah...I'm fine on the couch' date=' Mike.

Ride, smoke, eat everything, pass out on sofa...pretty much my routine for the weekend.[/quote']

Im gonna be hitting you up to smoke with, I plan on bringing some down this time. Not really a big drinker, rather smoke.

So.. You, Me, Sleepy, Mr. Brown..= cabin full right?

Josh needs the big bed because its were he spends most of his time...:lol:

Id say we could get a 5th in with a air matress and make it cheaper but bathroom/shower time might be tight.

Haha I was exhausted. That was the most riding I had ever done per day, couldn't sleep for shit on the couch which just made it worse lol.

For the newbs that are thinking of going. the campgrounds are a couple miles down the road from the main resort, and the lodge is a hell of a walk down then up hill(kind of a vally between) from the cabins where all the happenings usually are.

Campgrounds were nice to relax, but not all sites have electric, there's one men's shower and one men's throne! You had to sneak to the bathroom at 4 am to drop a deuce, or to take shower, and there was 0 cell service. Last year some asshat clogged said throne and I made trips to the lodge just to deuce.

Bullshit. I'm fatter than half of you guys and I'll have at least 2000 miles down that weekend. Stop making excuses. Hell' date=' I crashed last year and still rode home on my bike. If I can do it, you can do it...Especially on a DL1K.

Think of it as a very fun challenge. Howabusa is a geriatric and he does it on a Hayabusa. Your Strom should be a breeze. BamBam is 80 years old and he does it on a Ducati Supersport. :eek:[/quote']

Have to agree with him is not that bad. Fuck the rain gear and ride like a boss in the rain. I enjoyed my self riding down and home rain was a bummer but hell that what riding all about. and the young guys make me laugh you guy should be enjoying life then when you get old will know what pain is and you guys will have some stories to tell. Older guys have no problem to ride down some cant but if they were younger they would.

Edited by wht_scorpion

I am more then sure I'm going to get shunned for this... But... My wife wants to come and trailer the bike. Then she wants to go look around during the day while I'm out on the bike. So, anyone else bringing the spouse?!?! I know....... :wtf:

LoL... a few guys bring their significant others. I don't think shunning is involved.

I mean' date=' I don't bring my wife.. but that's more because she doesn't like anybody on this board. She's kind of a cunt. :dunno:[/quote']

LOL dying laughing right now. :bow:

Several of us brought them last year and they hung out at the pool during the day and drank with us at night. Ours however are cool and not demanding battle axes so your results may vary. You will be gone the entire day each day on the rides, if that will not send her into bitch mode you should be fine

Several of us brought them last year and they hung out at the pool during the day and drank with us at night. Ours however are cool and not demanding battle axes so your results may vary. You will be gone the entire day each day on the rides, if that will not send her into bitch mode you should be fine

Lol... She doesn't turn bitch mode on unless I'm a dick... Are you guys bringing them this year?!

Don't leave home without them, sex is important. 5 of us brought them last year and will again. Ours are not like most though so you are at your own risk

Hahaha... She is laughing... Do you guys stay in the lodge of cabin?!

Cabins. Cabins are where everything happens

That seems to be everyone's understanding... How many rooms are in a cabin? Is there a URL for the place?! If there are multiple rooms, would anyone bringing their wife or significant other like to go 1/2'z on a cabin?! Etc etc....