Ohio Riders Invades Deals Gap 2013

Casper

Us old guys have dibs on the snoring room already...lol

Ok like I told mike it all depends on what kind of trailer I get, I'm not going to by one as big as before. And I still haven't ruled out riding down

Then I have dibs on the queen :D

And I may need a trailer spot if Tim doesn't have one, anyone have room? Can get to columbus or wherever you live but need a place to park my car and put my small folding trailer for the duration of the trip.

Bullshit. I'm fatter than half of you guys and I'll have at least 2000 miles down that weekend. Stop making excuses. Hell' date=' I crashed last year and still rode home on my bike. If I can do it, you can do it...Especially on a DL1K.

Think of it as a very fun challenge. Howabusa is a geriatric and he does it on a Hayabusa. Your Strom should be a breeze. BamBam is 80 years old and he does it on a Ducati Supersport. :eek:[/quote']

That comment was directed towards mrbrown on his sport bike yes it can be done(made the trip twice on my TL) but not for some that are not used to such a trek. And i agree on my Vee it would be a walk in the park, I still just hate riding in the rain and the weater is always a unknown, if that makes me a pussy thats fine, at least my pussy will stay dry:D. I havent ruled it out yet i might still ride down.

According to google its 343 miles of highway so I'd say 400 miles of back roads? I've done 400 miles in a day on the ninja and felt pretty good. I'll more than likely ride down. I'll hook up with IP seeing as he seems to know how to get there from memory.

I'm not calling anybody a pussy. I'm saying the ride down is half of the fun. You just have to stay off the interstate. You have all winter to buy quality rain gear and fresh tires. That's way cheaper than a new trailer. You have an ADV bike. Get that bitch dirty.

I have decent rain gear and new tires hanging in the shed already, might ride this time im 50/50 right now. I still have to buy a trailer anyway to haul my quad and when i take trips with the wife.

For the newbs that are thinking of going. the campgrounds are a couple miles down the road from the main resort, and the lodge is a hell of a walk down then up hill(kind of a vally between) from the cabins where all the happenings usually are.

Ok. I'll start a "backroad burner" thread later. No sense muckin up this one more than I have.

I'd love to ride down. Unfortunately my wife won't let me. Actually I have to use all my vacation time for 2013 on a trip to Hawaii. 2014?

Woot!!!...In and looking for 3 people to share a cabin with (Tim, Josh, Mike?)

Maybe. Dont really want to sleep on the couch especially since I was in bed before everyone and gone in the morning before you guys were up lol. I dont remember how big the couch was either....

Depending on how things work out I want to ride down if not I'll take a trailer spot Bad.

Maybe. Dont really want to sleep on the couch especially since I was in bed before everyone and gone in the morning before you guys were up lol. I dont remember how big the couch was either....

im in the same boat with you brother, being 6'4" does not equal sleeping on a couch for 3 days.

Depending on how things work out I want to ride down if not I'll take a trailer spot Bad.

I got you brochacho! Also, I'm pretty sure Pauly slept on the couch all weekend so you can probably join our cabin and get a bed spot

If any of those three don't take the offer I'll take one spot and sleep on the couch :D

If you move the table to the corner there was plenty of room for an air mattress.

I'm tentatively in...

Need to see how money and time falls as we get closer...

If I'm in, I'm riding down... it'll be a cake walk compared to the rides I did in '09 and '10, even if I freeway fly it in a single shot.

If'n i have more time and money than I think i will, then I'll be rolling with Pauly on the 2 lane route.

If any of those three don't take the offer I'll take one spot and sleep on the couch :D

Its yours. Good group of guys to room with too.

Yeah...I'm fine on the couch' date=' Mike.

Ride, smoke, eat everything, pass out on sofa...pretty much my routine for the weekend.[/quote']

Cool Ill room with you guys then and PM the route your taking down when you get that figured out.

I just realized you guys were talking about putting an air mattress on the floor. LoL... I was going to say that sleeping on the kitchen table' date=' on an air mattress, might be a bit dicey. :facepalm:[/quote']

New year, new challenge :)

New year, new challenge :)

So.. You, Me, Sleepy, Mr. Brown..= cabin full right?

Josh needs the big bed because its were he spends most of his time...:lol:

Id say we could get a 5th in with a air matress and make it cheaper but bathroom/shower time might be tight.