Ohio Riders Invades Deals Gap 2013

Casper

You're more than welcome in our cabin if you want to crash on an air mattress or the couch. I have no problem sleeping 5 in the cabin. If Tim, Josh or Jeremy have any objections they can speak up.

cool with me, if your mrs. comes stump will have to give up the queen bed

Dude...I can barely get through 3 days of you and Matt being complete fuckng slobs. There's a reason I don't bring my pistol with me on this trip.

and it is your most entertaining 3 days of the summer, you can't fool me. I'm not THAT bad, usually I have pretty contained mess

If I decide to come at the last minute, do you think I'll be able to find a place to sleep? I have camping stuff.

I'd like to come but its more than 6 months away and I have no idea what i'll be doing then.

Gump likes to cuddle with purdy girls in random rooms:D

Edited by 2talltim

You want Carie and I to share a twin? Are you saying you WANT to share the big bed with Shawn again???????? :wtf:

I'm not sure what I was thinking. Weren't all the beds small last time. I'd rather share a queen than the couch though. No ghey

If I decide to come at the last minute, do you think I'll be able to find a place to sleep? I have camping stuff.

I'd like to come but its more than 6 months away and I have no idea what i'll be doing then.

I will have a queen I'd be willing to share with someone who does NOT have a penis.

It starts out as innocent spooning. Then' date=' someone gets an erection.

Ben, Lyns hates nobody. She's a bit apprehensive of you guys because she's only met everyone when they were drunk. I told her you guys are alright when you're sober. She's not buying it. :lol:[/quote']

I've never seen her sober, so..... :lol:

I cannot give a no dry hump guarantee but I'm down if she can rub my feet. :D

feet kinda gross me out... I don't even like touching my own feet. lol.

That screams insecurity and ,FYI, MJ is more manly than half you pansies. ;)

thanks i think?

As long as she doesn't have a penis, just rather not wake up to a dude spooning me or something.

well... we have that in common. I too, don't want to wake up to a dude spooning me or 'something' ;)

Ok, well, as long as i can grab some floor space or something somewhere i should be fine. I won't really know if I can go or not until end of april.

Edited by OsuMj