Ohio Riders Invades Deals Gap 2013

Casper

That comment was directed towards mrbrown on his sport bike yes it can be done(made the trip twice on my TL) but not for some that are not used to such a trek. And i agree on my Vee it would be a walk in the park, I still just hate riding in the rain and the weater is always a unknown, if that makes me a pussy thats fine, at least my pussy will stay dry:D. I havent ruled it out yet i might still ride down.

I like my pussy wet real fuckin' wet, we be riding down. Heading out early Thursday anyone on this end of Ohio wants to ride lets do it. Gump I'm bringing the Moon so bring your dancin' shoes.

I am more then sure I'm going to get shunned for this... But... My wife wants to come and trailer the bike. Then she wants to go look around during the day while I'm out on the bike. So, anyone else bringing the spouse?!?! I know....... :wtf:

I'm making Carie come with me this year. She bailed last year.

Lol I briefly thought about bringing the woman and staying an extra couple days to do some 2 up riding but after 30 seconds I said screw that, don't want to deal with worrying about anything but taking a corner too hot or which BBQ joint were stopping next

Plus it's reason to just make another trip down

Putting in my vacation time request next week.

Trying to find sleeping arrangements.

You're more than welcome in our cabin if you want to crash on an air mattress or the couch. I have no problem sleeping 5 in the cabin. If Tim, Josh or Jeremy have any objections they can speak up.

You're more than welcome in our cabin if you want to crash on an air mattress or the couch. I have no problem sleeping 5 in the cabin. If Tim, Josh or Jeremy have any objections they can speak up.

None on my part, just want to throw out there though there is only 1 bathroom.