Epic Attention whoring failsauce

Kent2406

She has never acted like she is a know it all, and can't say she has ever really argued or overly debated about anything. So she is treated differently because she acts differently, and she also isnt unpleasant to look at. :D This forum is what you make of it, more social for some and less for others. Agree that if you are annoyed with somebody, then why not block/ignore them?

• Upvote 2

She may be. Heck I don't even know her. I might even like her, who knows.

This is more about you all than it is about her.

My point in all this, is the way we as society treat people differently based on gender. Back to my original question, how is she different from the other two? If you go back and look at how everyone treated them for what they were doing, and now, the way everyone treats her, you'll see my point. Yes, the content may be different, but it's still the same shit.

You all pretty much proved my point, when you decided to post in here.

And I'm just not afraid to stand up and say something. But whatever, it is what it is.

maybe you've never heard of busa hauty, red riding whatever, and that one chick from the "today" thread. unlike exarch and ringo who were too dumb to know any better, those girls/women just gave up and said "fuck this place, delete my account". ringo now hangs out at AFJ, and doesn't act like a total fucking idiot so he gets along ok there, and exarch cleaned up his act a bit (well, not recently).

also, don't misunderstand... we're posting in here to help you...

...to help you understand that you are railing against a post whore by being a post whore, yourself.

you say you're standing up to say "something". what is it you're saying? "gender inequality is bad, mmkay" "post whoring is bad lol"?

i think what you're really standing up and saying is "me too! me too!"

i have no idea why you would want that sort of attention, but i guess you got it now. enjoy being the source of our winter amusement, even if it is just for a few hours.

let the attention hunger games begin. and may the odds be evar in your favor

• Upvote 4

Agree that if you are annoyed with somebody, then why not block/ignore them?

I've enjoyed some of her posts, but let me play devil's advocate for a minute:

rules are here to make OR pleasant for everyone.

Rules Thread

attention whore (plural attention whores)

1. (derogatory, idiomatic) An individual that routinely solicits attention through inappropriate tactics and provocation

So do you agree, or disagree that posting boob pictures in funny picture thread, incessantly talking about how much whiskey she wants, and routinely making comments about what sex acts she's good at or will or won't do on motorcycle forum is attention whoring?

Just curious. If it was a dude doing it, would your decision change?

• Upvote 1

She is new to the forum and she is single. She has also made it known she can cook and likes to have fun. she is also very entertaining and makes other members laugh. Exarch never said he could cook and did not show his goodies, neither did Ringo. Also the other two engaged in negitive drama, she does not.

Edited by snot
  • Upvote 2

I've enjoyed some of her posts, but let me play devil's advocate for a minute:

rules are here to make OR pleasant for everyone.

Rules Thread

attention whore (plural attention whores)

1. (derogatory, idiomatic) An individual that routinely solicits attention through inappropriate tactics and provocation

So do you agree, or disagree that posting boob pictures in funny picture thread, incessantly talking about how much whiskey she wants, and routinely making comments about what sex acts she's good at or will or won't do on motorcycle forum is attention whoring?

Just curious. If it was a dude doing it, would your decision change?

have you seen some of madcat's posts? i'm pretty sure he talks about taking the dong to the hilt more than ninja chic and we still love him

I wonder if someone will make a thread about me being a post whore? :lol:

no shit? I'm pretty certain we've both been in the top 10 posters in the last 30 days for a solid year now. Why does nobody pick on us? I feel left out wahhhhhh

• Upvote 2

She may be. Heck I don't even know her. I might even like her, who knows.

This is more about you all than it is about her.

My point in all this, is the way we as society treat people differently based on gender. Back to my original question, how is she different from the other two? If you go back and look at how everyone treated them for what they were doing, and now, the way everyone treats her, you'll see my point. Yes, the content may be different, but it's still the same shit.

You all pretty much proved my point, when you decided to post in here.

And I'm just not afraid to stand up and say something. But whatever, it is what it is.

Because that makes sense. It's not about you being able to stand up and having the balls to say something. If you can't see how they are different then you obviously have a personal vendetta. Both ringo and exarch are immature, have temper problems and won't take advice when people try to help. Ninjachic had taken advice to heart and acted upon it. The only similarity I see is a high post count. You're taking the people most recently disliked and comparing them to someone you dislike to garner support.

• Upvote 2