Epic Attention whoring failsauce

Kent2406

Good man, 281500 this week, still runs like a freaking top. I changed to full synthetic(forget if that was what you ran), ever 5K, did a fuel filter change for SandG and put in a new air filter before winter. I actually may get my new mechanic to do an oil pan as the pan was dented right at the bolt and started leaking when I went to synthetic which read is common, since the threads and crush washer don't seal as well with synthetic oil or whatever. Pretty minor and I don't mind.

Also has 4 new wheels, tires, and hubs(I think I told you that story).

Also RVT, that hurts my feelings, not thinking about me. Next time I see you I will give you something to think about, unless your kids there again. Although that guy was pretty cool and a good help in the pits after the race. Nice kid, didn't seem like a DB like his dad ;) jk man

Sweet! I think I was running full syn. (Valvoline Red bottle) and yeah I remember the story with the wheels :lol:

Haven't really been driving it all that much have ya? IIRC it had 272-3k when you got it, Ive put more miles on my new car and my bike :lol:

What's wrong with switching to Synth?

I run Mobil 1 in all my junk except the dune buggy, as the lil bugger leaks it pretty quickly, and it's just easier to keep a 5qt jug of cheap dino and a funnel behind the seat.

Because if you switch to synthetic after a butt load o' miles you should expect it to leak like a sieve.

Because if you switch to synthetic after a butt load o' miles you should expect it to leak like a sieve.

I've never had any issues like that. If it's the same weight, then it should have the same viscosity across the same temperature ranges, the biggest difference is that the synth is better at resisting breakdown. (meaning you'll have to change it less often, all things being equal)

Yep, it was running syn-mix I think, went to high mileage now. Although maybe it is actually syn-mix, I forget what the high mileage's are. Yeah not much leak really, and it wouldn't be leaking at all if it wasnt for the dented oil pan. It's a Honday Max, nothing else would last like this lol.

Now you just wait a freaking second here, I hadn't even posted in this thread, which by the way I truly needed on an awfully boring Friday at work, and you ran my name through the poop troft? You watch your little cornhole when I come up for your get together. You may think you're safe in your own house, but now you went and done did it, or did done it, or whatever. I will be naked and mushroom stamping you all night, maybe a tea bag every few hours too, so that you can never feel safe in your house again.

Actually I won't that would not be cool, but I'll act like I am going to. Instead I will probably bring you a nice 6er for hosting, and help clean after the event is up. I can however bring my little maid outfit and not wear boxers under it, but then Craig will get all hard like he does.

Okay sorry rant over, back to the bashing in this thread. And for the record, what Jbot posted way back when, is what I agree with. The other 2 guys were idiots, NinjachicIlovec*ck, really just post whores, she doesn't seem to offend people, or post totally stupid things. Actually she made me laugh a few times, again by not posting things that insult members that have been here for a long time and who I have respect for.

EDIT:apparently I went to early and missed Max Power and R1's post, oh so funny..... MaxPower remember I know where you live, if you get flaming dump on your front doorstep tonight it wasn't me. But you may want to check the barn if that happens, I'll be drinking some beers in there. R1, don't act like you don't love me and my C*ck. I mean every once and awhile I post something worthy of intelligent conversation. Uh like.... race stuff, track stuff, trailer, and truck stuff. Unfortunately I dont know a ton about guns, just like to own and shoot, and I'm not balla so I don't have cool stories :( I just suck at life, Im going to dump now.

i just wanted to say "taking dong to the hilt" in a sentence.

and remember, i did say "we still love him"

love you buddy xoxo

Yep, it was running syn-mix I think, went to high mileage now. Although maybe it is actually syn-mix, I forget what the high mileage's are. Yeah not much leak really, and it wouldn't be leaking at all if it wasnt for the dented oil pan. It's a Honday Max, nothing else would last like this lol.

10069781_vlv_771312_pri_larg.jpg

This is what I used

Edited by TheBrown57

You're welcome! Thanks for handling it like a champ! It was more about the ass sniffers than it was about you. You just happened to be the particular female at this particular time. But don't worry, a new one will come around, and they'll be on her like fly's on shit!

I wanna play!

Since I'll never get my chance to hollow out this chic's insides, can I get all brodie and call her a whore too?

Also, since Todd talks to her, I assume he is now a raging choad. And the same the rest of you unnamed soggy biscuits.

That was fun, thanks.

• Upvote 2

I wanna play!

Since I'll never get my chance to hollow out this chic's insides, can I get all brodie and call her a whore too?

Also, since Todd talks to her, I assume he is now a raging choad. And the same the rest of you unnamed soggy biscuits.

That was fun, thanks.

She looks kind of tall for the midget man

:lol: Wow. Haha. I'm am crying I am laughing so hard right now. I've had a crazy busy day and it's only getting worse and this thread just made my day. Thank you Kent I needed that today!

Just wait i bet there are 30 more post by 4.... 1/2 will be about the photo.