Epic Attention whoring failsauce

Kent2406

Do I really need to get started on all your whining over guns?

When he whines over guns he brings facts and data, most all of which I don't agree with, but none the less he brings a fair argument for his side and beliefs.

You however bring nothing but whiney poor me crying because you don't want to see her postwhoring, yet you won't use the hide feature to never have to see her posts again because you need the drama and don't want to miss it because its as close to sniffing as you can get.

I can eat a bowl of alphabet soup and shit a better argument than you have brought. Magz is a materdebater.

• Upvote 2

When he whines over guns he brings facts and data, most all of which I don't agree with, but none the less he brings a fair argument for his side and beliefs.

You however bring nothing but whiney poor me crying because you don't want to see her postwhoring, yet you won't use the hide feature to never have to see her posts again because you need the drama and don't want to miss it because its as close to sniffing as you can get.

I can eat a bowl of alphabet soup and shit a better argument than you have brought. Magz is a materdebater.

All the proof you need can be found right here in this forum, but you can't see it because your head is up her ass!

All the proof you need can be found right here in this forum, but you can't see it because your head is up her ass!

Lol, love how you think that. You are so far off that's why it amuses me. I'm one of the very few here that is not beating down her door and begging for her number and FB in PMs and such.

She's fun to talk to and hang out with that's what it is man. You are making more of it than that. ;)

Lol, love how you think that. You are so far off that's why it amuses me. I'm one of the very few here that is not beating down her door and begging for her number and FB in PMs and such.

She's fun to talk to and hang out with that's what it is man. You are making more of it than that. ;)

kind of agree to this. I simply enjoy her additions to the funny pic thread. I already have a sexy blonde girlfriend so ass sniffing is not needed from me though I do love the smell of ass in the morning!

She may be. Heck I don't even know her. I might even like her, who knows.

This is more about you all than it is about her.

My point in all this, is the way we as society treat people differently based on gender. Back to my original question, how is she different from the other two? If you go back and look at how everyone treated them for what they were doing, and now, the way everyone treats her, you'll see my point. Yes, the content may be different, but it's still the same shit.

You all pretty much proved my point, when you decided to post in here.

And I'm just not afraid to stand up and say something. But whatever, it is what it is.

My point in all this, is the way we as society treat people differently based on gender. Back to my original question, how is she different from the other two?

Yes. If you're showin off the goods and you don't have a vajay, this is the response you get.

http://www.ohioriders.net/album.php?albumid=987&pictureid=10756

:lol:

• Upvote 3