Epic Attention whoring failsauce

Kent2406

I'm laughing at the thought of magleys use of facts in gun threads. N/m continue talking about this girl I have never heard of before.

Agree!

have you seen some of madcat's posts? i'm pretty sure he talks about taking the dong to the hilt more than ninja chic and we still love him

True. He loves the cock. :lol:

• Upvote 1

I've enjoyed some of her posts, but let me play devil's advocate for a minute:

rules are here to make OR pleasant for everyone.

Rules Thread

attention whore (plural attention whores)

1. (derogatory, idiomatic) An individual that routinely solicits attention through inappropriate tactics and provocation

So do you agree, or disagree that posting boob pictures in funny picture thread, incessantly talking about how much whiskey she wants, and routinely making comments about what sex acts she's good at or will or won't do on motorcycle forum is attention whoring?

Just curious. If it was a dude doing it, would your decision change?

She posted boob pics? And she seems pretty much to me out to have fun and meet people, she is young and out to have fun. And if it is attention whoring, it appears to be working.;)

.... I do love the smell of ass in the morning!

Confucius say, "Man who goes to bed with itchy butt, wakes up with stinky fingers."

I never knew Mexican's followed Chinese philosophies.

BTW, Madscat by far gets the attention whore award.

I'm also just here to post whore at the same time.

She posted boob pics? And she seems pretty much to me out to have fun and meet people, she is young and out to have fun. And if it is attention whoring, it appears to be working.;)

She is young too?!?! I love them young! They are easier to train when they are younger. My favorite is when they don't swallow and I get to rub their nose in it while beating them with a rolled up newspaper.

• Upvote 2

Right now Ben is watching the search query sky rocket with "ninjachic + boobs"

I've enjoyed some of her posts, but let me play devil's advocate for a minute:

rules are here to make OR pleasant for everyone.

Rules Thread

attention whore (plural attention whores)

1. (derogatory, idiomatic) An individual that routinely solicits attention through inappropriate tactics and provocation

So do you agree, or disagree that posting boob pictures in funny picture thread, incessantly talking about how much whiskey she wants, and routinely making comments about what sex acts she's good at or will or won't do on motorcycle forum is attention whoring?

Just curious. If it was a dude doing it, would your decision change?

First I missed the boobs so as Shawn said link plz.

I know there are several threads about drinking between max power and midget Todd and no one has had issues with those.

I also recall a funny post by Inyazz about doing a chick from behind while getting his balls groped by a toddler. Everyone found that funny.

As it was mentioned she isn't arguing and being a douche like the people mentioned in the original post. She just acts like a lot of the dudes on here and most guys find that fun. It seems that those against her have an issue with her not acting like "the other girls".

• Upvote 2

have you seen some of madcat's posts? i'm pretty sure he talks about taking the dong to the hilt more than ninja chic and we still love him

Now you just wait a freaking second here, I hadn't even posted in this thread, which by the way I truly needed on an awfully boring Friday at work, and you ran my name through the poop troft? You watch your little cornhole when I come up for your get together. You may think you're safe in your own house, but now you went and done did it, or did done it, or whatever. I will be naked and mushroom stamping you all night, maybe a tea bag every few hours too, so that you can never feel safe in your house again.

Actually I won't that would not be cool, but I'll act like I am going to. Instead I will probably bring you a nice 6er for hosting, and help clean after the event is up. I can however bring my little maid outfit and not wear boxers under it, but then Craig will get all hard like he does.

Okay sorry rant over, back to the bashing in this thread. And for the record, what Jbot posted way back when, is what I agree with. The other 2 guys were idiots, NinjachicIlovec*ck, really just post whores, she doesn't seem to offend people, or post totally stupid things. Actually she made me laugh a few times, again by not posting things that insult members that have been here for a long time and who I have respect for.

EDIT:apparently I went to early and missed Max Power and R1's post, oh so funny..... MaxPower remember I know where you live, if you get flaming dump on your front doorstep tonight it wasn't me. But you may want to check the barn if that happens, I'll be drinking some beers in there. R1, don't act like you don't love me and my C*ck. I mean every once and awhile I post something worthy of intelligent conversation. Uh like.... race stuff, track stuff, trailer, and truck stuff. Unfortunately I dont know a ton about guns, just like to own and shoot, and I'm not balla so I don't have cool stories :( I just suck at life, Im going to dump now.

Edited by madcat6183
  • Upvote 2

This thread was a total waste of half of my lunch. The only boobs I got to see was a pic that I already saw of the top half of ninkachickies yabos. (Nice enough that I'd like to see the rest of them, but I digress. Who doesn't.) The rest was all you already outed post whores getting into a slap fight. Threads like this make me wish Casper would break the interwebz again. I'm too sad to even think about the next in trailer molestation of Madcat.

Fuckers.

Now you just wait a freaking second here, I hadn't even posted in this thread, which by the way I truly needed on an awfully boring Friday at work, and you ran my name through the poop troft? You watch your little cornhole when I come up for your get together. You may think you're safe in your own house, but now you went and done did it, or did done it, or whatever. I will be naked and mushroom stamping you all night, maybe a tea bag every few hours too, so that you can never feel safe in your house again.

Actually I won't that would not be cool, but I'll act like I am going to. Instead I will probably bring you a nice 6er for hosting, and help clean after the event is up. I can however bring my little maid outfit and not wear boxers under it, but then Craig will get all hard like he does.

Okay sorry rant over, back to the bashing in this thread. And for the record, what Jbot posted way back when, is what I agree with. The other 2 guys were idiots, NinjachicIlovec*ck, really just post whores, she doesn't seem to offend people, or post totally stupid things. Actually she made me laugh a few times, again by not posting things that insult members that have been here for a long time and who I have respect for.

EDIT:apparently I went to early and missed Max Power and R1's post, oh so funny..... MaxPower remember I know where you live, if you get flaming dump on your front doorstep tonight it wasn't me. But you may want to check the barn if that happens, I'll be drinking some beers in there. R1, don't act like you don't love me and my C*ck. I mean every once and awhile I post something worthy of intelligent conversation. Uh like.... race stuff, track stuff, trailer, and truck stuff. Unfortunately I dont know a ton about guns, just like to own and shoot, and I'm not balla so I don't have cool stories :( I just suck at life, Im going to dump now.

Just to add to the randomness this thread has turned into :cool:

How's the Honda?

Just to add to the randomness this thread has turned into :cool:

How's the Honda?

Good man, 281500 this week, still runs like a freaking top. I changed to full synthetic(forget if that was what you ran), ever 5K, did a fuel filter change for SandG and put in a new air filter before winter. I actually may get my new mechanic to do an oil pan as the pan was dented right at the bolt and started leaking when I went to synthetic which read is common, since the threads and crush washer don't seal as well with synthetic oil or whatever. Pretty minor and I don't mind.

Also has 4 new wheels, tires, and hubs(I think I told you that story).

Also RVT, that hurts my feelings, not thinking about me. Next time I see you I will give you something to think about, unless your kids there again. Although that guy was pretty cool and a good help in the pits after the race. Nice kid, didn't seem like a DB like his dad ;) jk man

• Upvote 2