2013 motoseries novice riders?

candybluzx6

Such hurtful words. Just don't try and race any of us mid-pack novice riders in the mock start. You've got nothing to prove!

Lol. I hate you. You got me good fucker. Lol.

Edited by bobko31

^was about to comment, till the ninja edits happened

Anyone planning on riding race school the 4th?

Unfortunately no. Thanks to some family obligations, I won't be taking race school until Monday, June 17th. r1crusher and I will hopefully be taking it that day and then race at Beaver at the end of June. Using the track day that same weekend as the potential rain out/backup plan. But I think Kev will be at the May 4th track day, and I will be at the end of May one at Nelsons. And neither can get here soon enough!

Ill b running alot of track days this year, will prolly start out on Novice for a track day or two. Ill be on a black 2012 Daytona 675. Hit me up I am new up here and dont really know anyone.

trmn8tr and i are located near you, and should both be on 675's this year.

see you around, let us know if you need help or anything

What class would my FZR400 fit in?? I'm looking to race anywhere I can with the thing!!

i think there's a whole class of fzr's. i dont remember which that was, but i'll try to find out. maybe it was with stock sv's or something. you can pop over to the motoseries forum and ask there too

Ill b running alot of track days this year, will prolly start out on Novice for a track day or two. Ill be on a black 2012 Daytona 675. Hit me up I am new up here and dont really know anyone.

Not a ton of 675's at the track, so if you see 2 of them parked together that will be Jbot and myself. Stop over and say hi.