The EPIC Ohio Group Ride

NinjaDoc

I am new to the forum and am thinking about going.

best way to meet a ton of people and make friends to ride with

dibbs to lead the cruiser bikes and get lost

hahah :) sorry about last year, my fault for mising you guys on the last intersection

My wife and I are going to check out Happy Hills Campground the first weekend in April. I'll probably throw the bike in the back of the camper in case the weather cooperates.

we might be there at that time to scout the new route

Down as long as i dont have to work

finally will get to meet ya

I'm in. Subscribed.

the graffiti will look sweet on video :D

I'll pencil in May 4th & 5th. I'll most likely ride down both days from Newark. If anyone wants to ride down with me on either day, that would be fine.

I'll be coming from Newark also so I might tag along

I'll pencil in May 4th & 5th. I'll most likely ride down both days from Newark. If anyone wants to ride down with me on either day, that would be fine.

I'll be coming from Newark also so I might tag along

nicee, see you guys there. Hutch will you get a new sportsbike? you didnt look very happy on a cruiser :D

Are there any groups riding down from the eastern part of the state. Maybe meet up near I70

Some one might turn up for sure. Oh we usually ride the eastern border of ohio, hopefully meet you for couple of rides this year.

we might be there at that time to scout the new route

Sounds good, anybody that is planning on scouting that weekend or just in the area is more than welcome to stop by the campground for some burgers/brats. Have some lunch and then do a bit of riding.

• Upvote 1

Please count me in!

This will be my first OR event of any kind. I visit daily, but am not a regular on the post scene. More than likely my normal riding buddy will be attending with me (not an OR member).

I am in the Medina area as will as the person riding with me...if there is a group from this side meeting that morning and riding down the day of, I would like to be part of that. I will not be staying the night so if anyone is interested in caravanning back after the event let me know.

Please count me in!

This will be my first OR event of any kind. I visit daily, but am not a regular on the post scene. More than likely my normal riding buddy will be attending with me (not an OR member).

I am in the Medina area as will as the person riding with me...if there is a group from this side meeting that morning and riding down the day of, I would like to be part of that. I will not be staying the night so if anyone is interested in caravanning back after the event let me know.

As the ride draws nearer I'll get a NEO group to roll with who are just going for the day.

Sounds good, anybody that is planning on scouting that weekend or just in the area is more than welcome to stop by the campground for some burgers/brats. Have some lunch and then do a bit of riding.
As long as I'm in town (and the weather looks reasonable) count me in for the scouting ride too.
Down for this also^
I might like to take that ride too, Doc. Keep me posted? And don't worry, Jnor. There will be no mist in the air. Haha! :rain:

now that sounds like a party already, will post details. better to wait till its more warm since us extreme NEO guys and you SW guy have nearly 400 miles to cover and need all the sunlight :)

Edited by NinjaDoc

Hocking has some great scenery. Looking very much forward to this. Lunch at Millstone?
You should get lunch at the tavern.

Nice, at least half the riders like to take a break, other half like to keep riding. Yea need to find a place big enough for many riders as well as in a location where it would be easy for some to split off if they feel like it.

Please count me in!

Nice to meet ya whaler, see you there as well as on the ride down to the meet :) shud come out and join more NEO rides

As the ride draws nearer I'll get a NEO group to roll with who are just going for the day.

Last year we used your route down brian, was nice, hopefully you come up with some thing like that and arrange the ride down when the time comes. If all who showed up for 2011 ride came for 2012 then it would have been epic for sure :D but both years weather gods didnt bless us :(

Nice, at least half the riders like to take a break, other half like to keep riding. Yea need to find a place big enough for many riders as well as in a location where it would be easy for some to split off if they feel like it. :(

Milestone would be better for that its right near hocking and by 33. The tavern is in logan.