The EPIC Ohio Group Ride

NinjaDoc

Reasons why to own a VFR ;)

Lol, yup :D

wow.. im all for a 500 mile day every once in awhile but 400 for just the ride itself is pretty long.

But I wont be there anyways so idgaf.

Sorry, but all VFR's have to go! Lol ;)

No sir, we plan to trailer the bikes there and back to alleviate any bike problems. She'll be riding a brand new bike and if either of us have issues, we'll have the means to get both bikes home.

We will get to Hocking mid afternoon Friday to unpack at the cabin, could meet up with some of you early birds for dinner somewhere?

This cabin joint also have places for campers? I'll be hauling mine that way from Middletown sometime on Friday?

I was gonna ride down with the NEO group and get a cheap place to stay the night, have not made any reservations or anything yet though.

I was just about to ask u where u planned on staying lol. I may end up staying in Athens. Idk yet tho.

Sent from my iPhone

thats a good route, but might be too big for one day by those coming from far away, considering that early month of May doesnt have that much day light.

will it be okay if we keep put the ride in a way it extends way up north central.

This cabin joint also have places for campers? I'll be hauling mine that way from Middletown sometime on Friday?

No camper parking where we'll be, but Happy Hills campgrounds will have spaces w/hookups for you......here ya go

http://www.hockinghills.com/happyhills/

No camper parking where we'll be, but Happy Hills campgrounds will have spaces w/hookups for you......here ya go

http://www.hockinghills.com/happyhills/

Good deal, my wife and I are camping at Happy Hills the first weekend in April. Probably end up there for the EPIC Ride weekend also.

thats a good route, but might be too big for one day by those coming from far away, considering that early month of May doesnt have that much day light.

will it be okay if we keep put the ride in a way it extends way up north central.

So, we aren't going to do the same route as the dream ride from last year? Or close to... ?

So, we aren't going to do the same route as the dream ride from last year? Or close to... ?

We will keep that as back, want to scout that area once, to see road condition and to seeing that ride could be done in one day. If able we will come with some new route touching hocking hills area

You guys should really exploit all roads in the locality if staying back a day, totally worth it

We intend to, maybe a group staying over can just keep riding once the route is complete.