The EPIC Ohio Group Ride

NinjaDoc

yep sure am, i, like the bears, go into hibernation over winter, plus i stopped smoking weed to get a job so i have been kept away from my posting by a new found ability to be productive :D started up the bike last week, shes a little rough so there is work to be done. ill be ready to go in a few weeks though.

yep sure am, i, like the bears, go into hibernation over winter, plus i stopped smoking weed to get a job so i have been kept away from my posting by a new found ability to be productive :D started up the bike last week, shes a little rough so there is work to be done. ill be ready to go in a few weeks though.

lol that would explaine the lack of response to texts

Damn jobs.

Please count me in!

This will be my first OR event of any kind. I visit daily, but am not a regular on the post scene. More than likely my normal riding buddy will be attending with me (not an OR member).

I am in the Medina area as will as the person riding with me...if there is a group from this side meeting that morning and riding down the day of, I would like to be part of that. I will not be staying the night so if anyone is interested in caravanning back after the event let me know.

I'm coming from NEO! Riding from NEO to a hocking, riding around hocking, and riding back to NEO was probably the best and worst time I've ever had on my bike. I was hurting after that one. I won't be doing that this time.

Sent from my iPhone

I'm coming from NEO! Riding from NEO to a hocking, riding around hocking, and riding back to NEO was probably the best and worst time I've ever had on my bike. I was hurting after that one. I won't be doing that this time.

Sent from my iPhone

thats because the 600rr is ridiculously uncomfortable. after 100 miles I was dying on mine and best decision I ever made was to get rid of it for the VFR

As I noted to whaler, when the time draws nearer there will be a group riding down for the day from NEO I presume

thats because the 600rr is ridiculously uncomfortable. after 100 miles I was dying on mine and best decision I ever made was to get rid of it for the VFR

As I noted to whaler, when the time draws nearer there will be a group riding down for the day from NEO I presume

lol I agree. Plus after NinjaDoc showed me what a VFR can really do kinda makes me want to get one in addition to my CBR. I don't think I could give up my CBR tho. It's like my first child.

Ill keep an eye out for the NEO group meet up thread.

Sent from my iPhone

Sent from my iPhone

My typical saturday rides are like that...400-600 miles in a day! Although my FZ1 is way more comfortable than your CBR.

I have three children and when I get a free saturday, I take advantage of the entire day. My group of riding buddies and I also ride to Barber for the Superbike races every year, so that gets the backside in shape for the summer riding season (Race is usually in early to mid spring).

400 miles for those coming from the SW? I'm in Cinci and it looked like it was less than three hours to get to Hocking Hills. Am I confused? Is it not Southeast of Columbus? Thanks.
Round trip

yep round trip including the loop :D

im in. i can gather with the riders from my area and meet up with your group doc.

cool, prolly we all will be riding down together. Bad will post up details when the time comes.

ill be there for sure... add me to the central list
Add ynot and night rider they will be there.
Lol, im with the central group as well

awesome, will be nice to meet with you guys again. fiji, this will be our third ride together cool :) wish Danballa also joined up on his battle tank.

I will be riding down for the the main event. Anyone from the southwest going i will roll out with yah.

Ah nice, you gonna stay over night?

#13 !?

Really!?!

Thanks. :D

kinda fixed it :D

Interested.....

just a handful of us roaming around wv, tn nc etc for about 6 days 2nd week of may. If interested i can pm you details. I was gonna post thread once plans are in place.

Ride down and stay a night. That's what I plan on doing.

Jstump, u already booked? i will try and put up list of people who are staying and where they have booked, so people will have a rough idea.

lol I agree. Plus after NinjaDoc showed me what a VFR can really do kinda makes me want to get one in addition to my CBR. I don't think I could give up my CBR tho. It's like my first child.

Ill keep an eye out for the NEO group meet up thread.

thx tim :) get the VFR, and like bad said, we all might be riding down together.

My typical saturday rides are like that...400-600 miles in a day! Although my FZ1 is way more comfortable than your CBR.

Very nice, join our neo group rides as well whaler. will feel right at home. We always end up doing 400-500 mile days.

Edited by NinjaDoc

damn this is gonna be a good 450 mile day for me. Just giving a gander using Millstone BBQ as the meet point, for us NEO guys its 118 miles from Bolivar basically just taking 93 almost all the way. It says 3 hours but I'm guessing we could probably do it closer to 2.5

Edited by Bad324

damn this is gonna be a good 450 mile day for me. Just giving a gander using Millstone BBQ as the meet point, for us NEO guys its 118 miles from Bolivar basically just taking 93 almost all the way. It says 3 hours but I'm guessing we could probably do it closer to 2.5

yea its one epic ride for us, but its doable and within the fun limit as long as weather agrees

wow so I'd be about 4-5hrs just to get there....yikes

:D this will be one major ride for ya conny, but then again you are on premium couch :D plus staying over a night wont be a bad idea for ya. Some are staying for the night in hockings.

Plus after NinjaDoc showed me what a VFR can really do kinda makes me want to get one in addition to my CBR. I don't think I could give up my CBR tho. It's like my first child.

Agreed! I got the wife to agree with having both because I said the VFR is "her" bike... Lol, little does she know... :lol:

...but seriously, don't tell her. :nono: