The EPIC Ohio Group Ride

NinjaDoc

Last year we used your route down brian, was nice, hopefully you come up with some thing like that and arrange the ride down when the time comes. If all who showed up for 2011 ride came for 2012 then it would have been epic for sure :D but both years weather gods didnt bless us :(

yea I know I'll come up with something again. I hate slabbing so I'll most likely try to find a decent 2 lane option down to wherever the meet point might be

Bullshit. This is the third epic ride in three years. While Doc's rides are fun' date=' your first track day should not be postponed. He should do the track day.[/quote']

Lol. Well for me this my first real big group ride with Doc, I missed last years due to a shitty work schedule.

Bullshit. This is the third epic ride in three years. While Doc's rides are fun' date=' your first track day should not be postponed. He should do the track day.[/quote']

+1 for the track. The epic ride was a lot of fun but you'll learn so much more at a track day.

Plus the chances of being rammed by a Vrod and falling over in a parking lot or ending up in a cornfield will be slightly lower.

...I missed last years due to a shitty work schedule.

It's worth it to do as the Aussies do if there is no other way to get off work, but you have so many days you are allowed off for illness. They call it "Chucking a sickie."

So, chuck a sickie and enjoy the day.

It's worth it to do as the Aussies do if there is no other way to get off work, but you have so many days you are allowed off for illness. They call it "Chucking a sickie."

So, chuck a sickie and enjoy the day.

I'll be there this year, seeing how ill management caused us to lose the account. 3 years down the drain,thank god for 401K savings and a nest egg.

...the chances of...ending up in a cornfield will be slightly lower.

^^^ The above refers to the endless opportunities to do some farming on the way to Hocking Hills for anyone who would like to add some farm implements to their motorcycle so they get some plowing done in time for planting. In reference to some post ride commentary from last year:

"I thought we were going right and we went left instead and I couldn't reposition in time so I split the difference in the pasture lol" (name withheld

out of respect). :D

I'll be there this year, seeing how ill management caused us to lose the account. 3 years down the drain,thank god for 401K savings and a nest egg.

And Karl, just to reinforce your determination to attend this year's ride, I'll refer you to a small comment from last year, to wit:

"next time damn it I Will be there and no boss is going to revoke my vacation time!" (emphasis added just for fun) :D

400 miles for those coming from the SW? I'm in Cinci and it looked like it was less than three hours to get to Hocking Hills. Am I confused? Is it not Southeast of Columbus? Thanks.

Bout 45 minutes or 45-50 miles down US33 southeast of Columbus I270.

You could slab over US50 to Chillicothe, then grab OH180 north of Chillicothe and ride in from there.. US 50 is boring as sin though.