The EPIC Ohio Group Ride

NinjaDoc

Agreed! I got the wife to agree with having both because I said the VFR is "her" bike... Lol, little does she know... :lol:

...but seriously, don't tell her. :nono:

if mykill gets a vfr, and mello dude and dac shows up, we might have a group for vfr riders alone :)

Gonna ride down with me josh? Or am I gonna buy another mount for your trailer? ;)

Sent from my iPhone

I was gonna ride down with the NEO group and get a cheap place to stay the night, have not made any reservations or anything yet though.

if mykill gets a vfr, and mello dude and dac shows up, we might have a group for vfr riders alone :)

Debating about it. Hocking Hills is cool but kinda touristy, lotsa other people show up. Logan right by Hocking on 33 would be good meetup spot and east of Logan is some great riding.

I would be interested in coming out, cranking 300 miles of twists and call it a day. I prefer to work it good in the corners and then cruise the straights.

btw

ATGATT

and

http://users.hal-pc.org/~mmcham/rules.html

http://www.motorcyclistonline.com/flashback/122_0911_the_pace_nick_ienatsch/

Edited by mello dude

For anyone passing through or near Newark for the ride to Hocking Hills, I would like to offer an invite to meet up and possibly link up with others as they pass through on their way.

Details to follow as more information surfaces.

Edit: Details can be found here:

NEWARK - Join us? (Epic Ride)

Click here for our latest information:

http://www.ohioriders.net/showthread.php?t=102916

Edited by JackFlash

Debating about it. Hocking Hills is cool but kinda touristy, lotsa other people show up. Logan right by Hocking on 33 would be good meetup spot and east of Logan is some great riding.

I would be interested in coming out, cranking 300 miles of twists and call it a day. I prefer to work it good in the corners and then cruise the straights.

btw

ATGATT

and

http://users.hal-pc.org/~mmcham/rules.html

http://www.motorcyclistonline.com/flashback/122_0911_the_pace_nick_ienatsch/

we can find less populated routes, hopefully, not exactly 2 wheel season yet.

big thx for the first link Mello, will update first thread with those.

Thinking on this here too. I'm doing a long ride later in June and this would be a fun tune up.
I should be looking at one this weekend. PM the details on that ride.

hope you get it myk, now we can spread the viffer mania

myk pm coming your way

Riding out of Franklin 3/5 late morning, anyone wants to ride down give me a shout. No route planned yet.

hellmutt snot also rolling with you guys? ,

Yea i am i read it wrong lol ill be ridding down with u karl and any other central guys that wanna. My bad!!!
For anyone passing through or near Newark for the ride to Hocking Hills, I would like to offer an invite to meet up and possibly link up with others as they pass through on their way.

Details to follow as more information surfaces.

hopefully we can come up with solid plans regarding meet up spot and peripheral meet up spot close to the day

hellmutt snot also rolling with you guys?

No sir, we plan to trailer the bikes there and back to alleviate any bike problems. She'll be riding a brand new bike and if either of us have issues, we'll have the means to get both bikes home.

We will get to Hocking mid afternoon Friday to unpack at the cabin, could meet up with some of you early birds for dinner somewhere?

hopefully we can come up with solid plans regarding meet up spot and peripheral meet up spot close to the day

There's 2 huge parking lots on the east side of Lake Logan just off 33 on Lake Logan Rd across the street from the beaches, may be a good sized meet spot so there's room for everyone to gather?:dunno:

Edited by Hellmutt

There's 2 huge parking lots on the east side of Lake Logan just off 33 on Lake Logan Rd across the street from the beaches, may be a good sized meet spot so there's room for everyone to gather?:dunno:

Nice big parking lot. But not a lot of gas stations round there. Closest ones would be the Valero on 33 or Walmart, kroger or speedway off of 664.

Thats quite a route, mello. How many miles total?

Do you have a map link? Hard to tell start and end points, they jump around a little.

Edited by Hellmutt

that route looks awesome but there is no way in hell most of the NEO guys riding down are gonna pull that. I know at least there is no way for me unless I trailer the bike down there which I haven't quite ruled out yet :D

that route looks awesome but there is no way in hell most of the NEO guys riding down are gonna pull that. I know at least there is no way for me unless I trailer the bike down there which I haven't quite ruled out yet :D

Im thinking the same and im just N/O Dayton.

If I do happen to go instead of the trackday at NL.

I'll be trailering down as well !