Thursday Bike Night - The Lodge Bar

Casper

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So were the faces of the other douchebags that rolled up in the limo.

Hey i bought the whole bar a shot...... look at my sweet affliction shirt cause i want girls to think im harder than I really am with my tanning and manscaping.... Ohh wait theres only 10 people in the bar but im still sweet and it only cost me 10 dollars.

GsxrNurse evidently ate some bad yogurt or something and farted in Yota's helmet .

My eyes were watering the whole way to the next bar. haha. Not really :eek:

Hey i bought the whole bar a shot...... look at my sweet affliction shirt cause i want girls to think im harder than I really am with my tanning and manscaping.... Ohh wait theres only 10 people in the bar but im still sweet and it only cost me 10 dollars.

That guy didnt realize it, but he bought me 3 shots! :lol: Ha, douche! :D

My eyes were watering the whole way to the next bar. haha. Not really :eek:

I bought everyone a shot...... two actually...... maybe three...... does that make me a douche????

No, see you didnt go up and talk to the DJ and have him announce that you wanted to buy everyone in a bar a shot. Thank you kind sir for buying me shots. They were very good! thanks to all that contributed to Yota's blood alcohol level last night. AllI have to say is you guys are lucky I rode, If I didnt I would have been consuming large quantities of Jager and red bull and you would of had to watch me dance on the stripper pole they had! :D

No, see you didnt go up and talk to the DJ and have him announce that you wanted to buy everyone in a bar a shot. Thank you kind sir for buying me shots. They were very good! thanks to all that contributed to Yota's blood alcohol level last night. AllI have to say is you guys are lucky I rode, If I didnt I would have been consuming large quantities of Jager and red bull and you would of had to watch me dance on the stripper pole they had! :D

I was fearing you were going to get up there anyway

I definately had 3 or 4 also. Johnny was all like "You can't have another if you're driving" and I was all like "don't tell me my buisness devil woman!" and proceded to get smashfaced.

Anyone planing on going the 22nd? It might be a bit chilly but the weather is looking good. I'll be coming south on 315 from 270, I can meet up and ride in if anyone is interested. How's the dyno looking Brian?

Anyone planing on going the 22nd? It might be a bit chilly but the weather is looking good. I'll be coming south on 315 from 270, I can meet up and ride in if anyone is interested. How's the dyno looking Brian?

I'll be there and I'm bringing some of the other guys from Honda Northwest with me. :banana:

My 748 is down as of now. Throttle stuck WIDE the fuck open on me right at the end of the day when I was Riding VIR this monday. I had her leaned over real nice, went to shift and almost pooped my pants when I was all of the sudden up at 11k :eek: Kept the shiny side up tho! Hoping it will be a simple fix... Ill be there either way 2 or four wheels

My 748 is down as of now. Throttle stuck WIDE the fuck open on me right at the end of the day when I was Riding VIR this monday. I had her leaned over real nice, went to shift and almost pooped my pants when I was all of the sudden up at 11k :eek: Kept the shiny side up tho! Hoping it will be a simple fix... Ill be there either way 2 or four wheels

LOL, Shiny side? Where's that at?:p

Anyway, glad you saved it.:cool:

• Casper locked this topic